• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

27 posts in this topic

Hello. Before I start up my modern thread with lots of goodies I have to sell off stuff I just bought. Here is what is going on.... Both my car and my wife's were in small accidents. My car is being taken care of but my wife's is a different story. Bottom line is the guy who is at fault wanted my wife to lie to his boss and insurance and she didn't so now he is lying to try to cover his . Thing he doesn't realize is I was on the phone with the wife when he tried to get her to lie. So this sale is to pay for either my legal fund or the insurance deductible, lol. This are all books I just bought here the past few months. I will list what I can and may not be able to post a pic but can post a link from the thread I bought it from.

Available.

Battlefront #5 fine- how abut $30?

Battlefront 5

Hello. Before I start up my modern thread with lots of goodies I have to sell off stuff I just bought. Here is what is going on.... Both my car and my wife's were in small accidents. My car is being taken care of but my wife's is a different story. Bottom line is the guy who is at fault wanted my wife to lie to his boss and insurance and she didn't so now he is lying to try to cover his . Thing he doesn't realize is I was on the phone with the wife when he tried to get her to lie. So this sale is to pay for either my legal fund or the insurance deductible, lol. This are all books I just bought here the past few months. I will list what I can and may not be able to post a pic but can post a link from the thread I bought it from.

Take 5% off the price I paid. All prices are shipped.

Superman #118 vg+ $25

Superman link

Human Torch #12 2.5. $725 SOLD

Human Torch 12

I will list more in a bit. Thanks so much!

:takeit: Superman #118 :)

Adding one more, I think this is it. I really don't want to sell this but here it is:

Startling Comics #7 $252 (includes discount) SOLD

2.5 Heavy tanning to interior covers. Page quality is tan to off-white. The page tanning is limited to the edges of about 8 pages. Staples look great and cover is firmly attached. None in census.

Startling Comics #7

Adding one more, I think this is it. I really don't want to sell this but here it is:

Startling Comics #7 $252 (includes discount)

2.5 Heavy tanning to interior covers. Page quality is tan to off-white. The page tanning is limited to the edges of about 8 pages. Staples look great and cover is firmly attached. None in census.

Startling Comics #7

:takeit: Shoot me a pm with your pp addy.

Thanks

Startling Comics #7 $252 (includes discount)

Startling Comics #7

:takeit: Shoot me a pm with your pp addy.

Thanks

^^