• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Top 10

34 posts in this topic

STOP TROLLING MY GROUPIE!!! mad.gif

Yeah, this really takes the cake, A FANBOY for Forum Members. 27_laughing.gif

What will they think up next. foreheadslap.gif

I bet of your name was #1 you'd be whistling a different piper! tongue.gif

I'm just so THRILLED to be #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would not like to see my reaction to hitting a fanboy drool-list like this, as I'd have to be doing something seriously wrong to get that kind of unwanted attention.

You would not like to see my reaction to hitting a fanboy drool-list like this, as I'd have to be doing something seriously wrong to get that kind of unwanted attention.

Come on, JC. You would love it. You know it. I know it. My sister knows it. Sister? Leah????blush.gif

hahaha good one pov!

Thanks very much Liam thumbsup2.gif

I DO have to say Shiv - you are way up in my top list. ALL the GA type folks here - yes - even those that stray (well - I have strained as well into Marvel and DC BA). I would mention more but am reluctanct to do so as I would not want to miss any.

Actually, there are a lot of non-GA collectors here too I would rank high on my list. Not even gonna TOUCH that one.

::throat swells with emotion:: This place. These boards. They have torn down the walls of genre and age the way the Mongolians tore down South Park's city wall! With stealth and subterfuge, yes, but torn down none the less.

STOP TROLLING MY GROUPIE!!! mad.gif

Yeah, this really takes the cake, A FANBOY for Forum Members. 27_laughing.gif

What will they think up next. foreheadslap.gif

JC can I have your autograph.... pleeeease.

Just e-mail it to me.

your pal

Liam grin.gif

and i was just about to post in your defense pov, about you not making a top 10 list. You'd be right a t the top. Besides great taste in comics & movies, you play sitar AND are extremely helpful in restoration issues. What more could you ask for?

sorry.gif You were probably in the 11th spot and it took a lot of agonising to not put you in. I love your posting thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif and I think your knowledge and humour brings as much to these boards as anybody. smile.gif

I tried to make a list of my favourite posters, my own top 10. I'm not saying I don't like the other posters, but these are my favourites. The placings aren't exact, but the top half rate higher for me than the bottom half.

To anyone not on the list, don't feel left out. There are very few forumites that I don't like to read, so you're probably just bubbling under.

1 Rob React

2 Bronze Bruce

3 Valiantman

4 Zonker

5 Fantastic Four

6 Timely

7 Dr Banner

8 Aman

9 Shiverbones

10 Comicwiz

Thank you all.

First the Flames make it to the finals, and now this!

A salvo to POV's HAVE A CIGAR thread (in its literal sense): this calls for a brewsky and stogie thumbsup2.gif

hey -- I actually made a list.... of faves no less.

thanx Liam... nice to be appreciated.

I read the worst ten list earlier (and was relieved to nbe omitted) but only just now sought out and read the original list... figured Id be lost in th emiddle of the pack somewhere.....

so heres my top ten:

1 LIAM_HAILS

2 LIAM_HAILS

3 LIAM_HAILS

4 LIAM_HAILS

5 LIAM_HAILS

6 LIAM_HAILS

7 LIAM_HAILS

8 LIAM_HAILS

9 LIAM_HAILS

10 Aman619

grin.gif