• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HA.COM

123 posts in this topic

Ahh, I see. I hadn't looked to see where it was at. Don't know if they'd make an exception, but you might as well ask.

Reminds me of a joke:

An actor collapses on stage in the middle of a performance. Paramedics rush to the scene and attempt to revive him. In the audience, a woman shouts out “Give him an enema!” Frantically working to save the man’s life, the medics ignore her. A minute later, the woman again shouts out “Give him an enema!!!” The crew is visibly annoyed, but ignore her. Finally, she shouts out again “Give him an enema!!!” The lead medic turns and angrily says “Lady, this man just had a heart attack. An enema isn’t going to help.” “Maybe not,” the lady says, “but it wouldn’t hurt!”

Ahh, I see. I hadn't looked to see where it was at. Don't know if they'd make an exception, but you might as well ask.

Reminds me of a joke:

An actor collapses on stage in the middle of a performance. Paramedics rush to the scene and attempt to revive him. In the audience, a woman shouts out “Give him an enema!” Frantically working to save the man’s life, the medics ignore her. A minute later, the woman again shouts out “Give him an enema!!!” The crew is visibly annoyed, but ignore her. Finally, she shouts out again “Give him an enema!!!” The lead medic turns and angrily says “Lady, this man just had a heart attack. An enema isn’t going to help.” “Maybe not,” the lady says, “but it wouldn’t hurt!”

lol that is one random joke!!

Since Metropolis/ Comicconnect doesn't penalize the buyer from using their credit cards for up to $10,000 in purchases, I would definitely buy more from them in the future! Heritage will only let you use your credit card up to $2500, which is nothing in the comics hobby, and if you go over $2500 they want direct access to your bank account! EJR