• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comic-keyes AF #15 NM+

188 posts in this topic

Look at the whole top edge and corners left to right. Comapre the shaprness of that to the other edges. Something smells rotten in Denmark. ::Larry - OH BOY! We're going to Denmark!"

::yah yah - typo edit::

I personally have never seen many AF15 in person to compare it to.

But when I turn up the gamma , the top part of the book that is brown.. it is very splotchy..

Is this a common occourence in this book?

For the brown to be so consistent in some parts, and so blotchy in others.

Was hoping someone that has seen this comic alot over the years could enlighten me.

Thanks

Z

Oh yeah. It has been ages since I have looked at a comic-keys auction but THIS really gives me a laugh...Feedback ir PRIVATE but numbutz says "A word about my negatives: 1 negative is from a buyer who couldn't wait for customs to clear his International parcel & though in constant contact with me the whole time the parcel was in customs, NEGGED ME anyway. 2 negatives are retaliatory in nature..." and blah blah.

If you decide tgo make your feedback private - don't try to justify the negs we cannot see - dipstick. Errr - dipshatz- ummm - dipstick! That's it!

Oh yeah. It has been ages since I have looked at a comic-keys auction but THIS really gives me a laugh...Feedback ir PRIVATE but numbutz says "A word about my negatives: 1 negative is from a buyer who couldn't wait for customs to clear his International parcel & though in constant contact with me the whole time the parcel was in customs, NEGGED ME anyway. 2 negatives are retaliatory in nature..." and blah blah.

If you decide tgo make your feedback private - don't try to justify the negs we cannot see - dipstick. Errr - dipshatz- ummm - dipstick! That's it!

I believe the word you're looking for is Dupcak.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The simplicity is so complex! grin.gif

Now, now, boys, you are being very unfair. What you need to do is spend thousands of dollars on the book, pay for shipping & insurance, pay a huge amount to get it CGC'd, pay for shipping and insurance both ways, find out it really is restored (so that you're not accusing without proof), then return it to keys, paying to ship and insure it, and he'll give you back the cost of the book alone. You'll only lose several hundred dollars in the deal (for four shipping costs, four insurance costs, the cost of CGCing a high dollar book, and the use of those many thousands of dollars over the course of a minimum of 3 monts so that you can't leave feedback and he can make interest off of your investment), but at least you'll know for sure, instead of all this wild and baseless conjecture.

You know what he used to say -- never assume a book is restored, regardless of past experience or the experiences of others. Always assume it really is too good to be true, with lethal corners and razor sharp edges. He'll guarantee it by only making you lose several hundred dollars, instead of several thousand. You can't beat that deal!

-- Joanna

Now, now, boys, you are being very unfair. What you need to do is spend thousands of dollars on the book, pay for shipping & insurance, pay a huge amount to get it CGC'd, pay for shipping and insurance both ways, find out it really is restored (so that you're not accusing without proof), then return it to keys, paying to ship and insure it, and he'll give you back the cost of the book alone. You'll only lose several hundred dollars in the deal (for four shipping costs, four insurance costs, the cost of CGCing a high dollar book, and the use of those many thousands of dollars over the course of a minimum of 3 monts so that you can't leave feedback and he can make interest off of your investment), but at least you'll know for sure, instead of all this wild and baseless conjecture.

You know what he used to say -- never assume a book is restored, regardless of past experience or the experiences of others. Always assume it really is too good to be true, with lethal corners and razor sharp edges. He'll guarantee it by only making you lose several hundred dollars, instead of several thousand. You can't beat that deal!

-- Joanna

sign-funnypost.gif