• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comic-keyes AF #15 NM+

188 posts in this topic

He really does have every angle covered. I CAN NOT believe he is really selling these supposedly high end books to people who are not asking for high end scans. His story about his scanning software is BS. On the grandest scale.

I'm with you there. I also would have thought that anyone tempted to buy high end raw books like this would already know all about "Mr. Fixit". confused-smiley-013.gif

Part of it has to be the fact that even today the majority of people tend to believe what their eyes tell them, and Hammer just provides them with a look at the fantasy book they want to believe in.

It's like looking at a comic created by Pixar. Perfect.....and totally screwy.

Part of it has to be the fact that even today the majority of people tend to believe what their eyes tell them, and Hammer just provides them with a look at the fantasy book they want to believe in.

If something looks too good to be true...

better get a penicillin shot first!!!!

sorry House, but shes a little young...and skanky... for me!

You don't have to apologize to me... I'm not [!@#%^&^] her... tongue.gif

And in that pic, she WAS a little young... still 17 in fact... foreheadslap.gif

But she is all grown up now... and table dancing the night away at (send $20 in unmarked bills to 'House for this information)....

You know - with that strikethrough, House looks just like "I louse"!!! Karma has strange ways of dealing a hand! 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

You know - with that strikethrough, House looks just like "I louse"!!! Karma has strange ways of dealing a hand! 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Funny, I was thinking the same thing.

gothpr2.jpg

Since I'm one of a only hand full of people who have actually seen 'House I will let you in on a little secret...

This is really him!!! 893whatthe.gif

"Goth Princess" is is his real name. "Lighthouse" is just his screen name.

gothpr2.jpg

Since I'm one of a only hand full of people who have actually seen 'House I will let you in on a little secret...

This is really him!!! 893whatthe.gif

"Goth Princess" is is his real name. "Lighthouse" is just his screen name.

foreheadslap.gif *sigh*

The cat's out of the bag...

I hired some goofy-looking guy to play "Lighthouse" at the CGC Forum Dinners... I figured no one would ever notice... I mean, really... you guys do all look alike!

But now that my secret is out I will have the last laugh... My national tour as a feature dancer begins next week... My special fan dance using CGC'd copies of Hulk 181 will have everyone talking, and since I am the only feature dancer who accepts slabbed comics as payment for lap dances I will soon have the finest collection of slabbed comics in the world!!!!!... Watch me sweet talk you guys out of your precious comics with promises of affection... Watch me take Spotlight 5 after Spotlight 5 from horny collectors who believe they will be the one... And since the clubs are filled with blacklight, we'll both be able to see just how much color touch has been done to that PLOD...

Start digging through your collections now, boys... I am coming soon to a club near you... acclaim.gif