• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Really... can you ever have ENOUGH sweet-azz Our Army at War comics? - ALL SOLD!

54 posts in this topic

The answer, of course, is no.

And that's why I'll be listing some tough-to-find books from the early to mid 1960s - amazing Kubert art all over the place in these, with some issues in grades that are rarely seen.

Postal costs are now $12 for 1-2 books, $17 for 3-4 books, $25 for for 5-7 books, and for more, I'll quote beyond that. I pack these very safely, which elevates the shipping costs (And I'll refund back if the postage comes in lower.) For Europe, I'll get the shipping quoted for you. Paypal is preferred. All sales guaranteed.

Thanks to everyone who has bought from by previous threads, and thanks for all the kind words I've gotten from buyers.

Okay... here we go!

ALL SOLD!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE AND KEEP AN EYE FOR ANOTHER WAR THREAD COMING VERY SOON!

Our Army at War #131 VF Really nice copy of a very, very tough book to find in grade. Flat, and great colour on cover. Date stamp on back cover. Light dust shadow on top of back cover. Offwhite pages. $60.00

OAAW1302.jpg

Our Army at War #134 FN+ Tough black cover. Nice flat book with some spine creases and light finger bends at right cover (all visible in scan – no suprises here). Date stamp and thin dust shadow on back cover. Good gloss. Cream to offwhite pages. $30.00 SOLD!

OAAW134.jpg

Our Army at War #135 VF/VF- This is just an awesome cover!!! It would be a solid VF (possibly better) except for a very small, thin chip out of the upper right cover (very hard to see, because of the yellow cover). Flat, tight and the colour is just out of hand on that cover! Date stamp on back cover. Cream pages. $50.00 SOLD!

OAAW1341.jpg

Our Army at War #137 VG+ This would grade a solid FN+, but there is a visible 1.5” moisture stain on the upper right corner of the back cover. It does not appear to have affected the rest of the book – it’s totally flat, no foxing, and the staples are rust-free. Cream to offwhite pages. Date stamp on back cover. Price accordingly at $15.00

OAAW1371.jpg

Our Army at War #135 VF/VF- This is just an awesome cover!!! It would be a solid VF (possibly better) except for a very small, thin chip out of the upper right cover (very hard to see, because of the yellow cover). Flat, tight and the colour is just out of hand on that cover! Date stamp on back cover. Cream pages. $50.00

OAAW1341.jpg

Been looking for this one. :takeit:

Our Army at War #138 FN Like the above book, this has a visible 1.5” moisture stain on the upper right corner of the back cover, which in no way affects the rest of the book. Otherwise, this a sweet VF copy. Date stamp on back cover. Light tan to cream pages. $20.00

OAAW1372.jpg

Our Army at War #139. FN+ This is a great copy, but a ½” tear on the left edge of the back cover knocks it out of grade. Date stamp on back cover. Tight, flat and showing good gloss. Cream to offwhite pages. $25.00

OAAW139.jpg

Our Army at War #141 VF Calling this a VF, in spite of couple of creases at the bottom right corner of front cover, because the rest of this book is just so damn nice!! Amazing cover colour, nearly perfect structurally and white pages. Just a killer. $50.00

OAAW141-1.jpg

Our Army at War #143 FN+ I would call this a solid VF, except that it has an impact dent at the bottom spine. You can see it in the scan but it is more noticeable on the back cover. ‘44’ written in pen on cover (visible in scan). Gorgeous white pages. $25.00

OAAW143-1.jpg

Our Army at War #144 FN- Nice flat copy, with some surface wear on back cover, and a very, very light moisture tideline at upper edge of back cover (does not affect the rest of the book). Offwhite pages. $15.00

OAAW144.jpg