• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Really... can you ever have ENOUGH sweet-azz Our Army at War comics? - ALL SOLD!

54 posts in this topic

Our Army at War #148 VG+ Looks to be a FN copy, but there is a vertical colour-breaking crease that runs down the middle of the back cover. Otherwise, tight and flat. Small circular stain at top of front cover. White pages. $12.00

OAAW148.jpg

Our Army at War #152 VF- This is a solid VF, except that there is evidence of a price written in grease pencils and being slightly rubbed out. Small colour scrape at the middle of spine (visible in scan.) Otherwise, pretty awesome with deep, rich reds on the cover and white pages. $30.00

OAAW152-1.jpg

Our Army at War #154 VF/NM Stunning copy, from the Portsmouth Collection (certificate included). Has a light crease at the bottom spine on back cover, which I would get pressed – this a great slabbing candidate. Offwhite pages. $60.00 SOLD!

OAAW154-1.jpg

Our Army at War #155 FN+ Nice copy of a tougher book from this part of the run. Flat and solid, but showing moderate some surface soiling (probably cleanable if that’s what you’re into) on front and back cover. Still… pretty nice. Third appearance of Enemy Ace. White to offwhite pages. $22.00 SOLD!

OAAW155.jpg

Our Army at War #160 VF- An absolute classic anti-racism story by Kubert and Kanigher. Light to moderate surface soiling on back cover, and small crease at bottom right edge of front keep it out of strict VF. I also believe this issue featured the first letter column that wasn’t written by the editors. $35.00 SOLD!

OAAW1552.jpg

Our Army at War #160 VF- An absolute classic anti-racism story by Kubert and Kanigher. Light to moderate surface soiling on back cover, and small crease at bottom right edge of front keep it out of strict VF. I also believe this issue featured the first letter column that wasn’t written by the editors. $35.00

OAAW1552.jpg

:takeit:

Our Army at War #162 FN/VF Nice copy, with some light soil on back cover and a small stain on back cover. Nothing serious, but it takes it out of strict VF range. Some of the whitest pages I have ever seen - just blazing. Viking Prince appearance. $22.00

OAAW162-1.jpg

Last one for this afternoon - but more coming later, possibly tonight.

Our Army at War #167 VF Gorgeous copy, and would go VF/NM except for light crescent crease on right edge of front cover. Sweet, sweet issue. White pages. $40.00

OAAW167-1.jpg

Our Army at War #154 VF/NM Stunning copy, from the Portsmouth Collection (certificate included). Has a light crease at the bottom spine on back cover, which I would get pressed – this a great slabbing candidate. Offwhite pages. $60.00

OAAW154-1.jpg

:takeit:

One last one for good measure!

Our Army at War #157 VF+ Possible VF/NM Great copy. Small mark in pen on the DC bullet. Extremely clean back cover. Deep blacks and colour on front cover. White to offwhite pages. $50.00 SOLD!

OAAW1551.jpg