• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action 1 CGC 7.0 EP sparklecitycomics on eBay

50 posts in this topic

Looks like the Mod 8.0 buyer got a good deal at $144K. :whistle:

This book looks like a 9.0+ though so I am sure that had something to do with the strong price.

I actually talked to the owner of the book before it was consigned to Sparkle City and was ready to pay somewhere between $100-110K for it so I think this was a fair price.

It's a killer copy.

Roy too bad you couldn't snag it, that would be a nice piece to hold for a bit.

I would have loved to. Killer copy to hang on to but it didn't work out because the book was more or less off to Sparkle City when I got wind of it.

120,100. final price with two bidders at 120K, wow.... :applause:

I guess I should have kept my Action Comics #1 CGC7.5 MP OW/W that I sold for $46K back in 2003 :pullhair:

Mitch, I guess restored books DO go up in value! hm

this restored book certainly does, you cannot argue with the facts or the market and when you have two buyers at 120k for a 7.0 and two buyers at 144k and up on the 8.0...YES the book is going up. These are the facts with $$$$ to back them up.

Expect Det 27 to follow closely, and would be a good buy restored right now for the right price.