• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sweet 12-cent GI Combat and Our Army at War books.

63 posts in this topic

Hello again,

Some more nice war books coming up today, from the not-as-easy-as-you-might-think 1965-1968 era.

Postal costs are now $12 for 1-2 books, $17 for 3-4 books, $25 for for 5-7 books, and for more, I'll quote beyond that. I pack these very safely, which elevates the shipping costs (And I'll refund back if the postage comes in lower.) For Europe, I'll get the shipping quoted for you. Paypal is preferred. All sales guaranteed.

Enjoy!

Shep

GI Combat #111 FN+ This would be a solid VF+, but the bottom staple has popped through the cover. Otherwise, a gorgeous copy. Offwhite pages. $15.00

PS... the white at the top left is from the scanner. The colour on the book is solid.

GIC111-1.jpg

GI Combat #113 F/VF I’d call this a VF, but there are some very light offset stains on the back cover. Beautiful colour on the front cover, which happens to be a greytone. White/offwhite pages. $20.00

GIC113-1.jpg

GI Combat #115 FN+ Nice copy, just some stress at staples that keeps it out of higher grade. Still, a pretty copy. Great Heath art, and a Johnny Cloud crossover to boot. White/Offwhite pages. $10.00 SOLD!!

GIC116.jpg

GI Combat #118 VF+ One of the best covers in this title’s run. Great copy… small distributor overspray stain at the top of cover, and a couple of small spine stresses, particularly at top staple. Nice copy! White pages. $40.00 SOLD!!

GIC118-1.jpg

GI Combat #123 VF/NM CGC 9.0 C/OW pages. This is an old label book that has been de-slabbed (header certificate included). That is just a monster cover, and this is a very nice copy that could seriously use a re-sub. Tight, flat and beautiful, and frankly, plus a rather sexy Mlle. Marie to boot. $60.00 SOLD!!!

GIC123.jpg

GI Combat #126 VF- Small corner crease at bottom right cover and some light wear along the spine keep this out of higher grade. Still, a great copy of a KILLER cover. Amazing Heath art inside and out. White pages. $18.00 SOLD!!!

GIC126-1.jpg