• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

356 posts in this topic

FANTASY CLASSICS 1 VF- $2.00 1973. Stunning John Pound cover art on this obscure heavy stock early graphic novel style mag! Reprints The Terror by Arthur Machen originally published in 1919. Numerous interior B&W illustrations by Robert Kline.

fantasyclassics1.jpg

:takeit:

I'll take the action and both tecs

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch Thomas! :banana:

I'm assuming you meant the following three mags. I only have one tec in the thread thus far, although more are coming up. Action 417, Batman 492, Detective 659

(thumbs u

FANTASY CLASSICS 1 VF- $2.00 1973. Stunning John Pound cover art on this obscure heavy stock early graphic novel style mag! Reprints The Terror by Arthur Machen originally published in 1919. Numerous interior B&W illustrations by Robert Kline.

AMAZING HEROES 55 VF- $1.00 Stunning Sienkiewicz cover and featured interview. History of the New X-men. Fantastic news, reviews and grand information concerning the comics scene in 1984. 120+ electrifying pages.

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks for the double-shot Gary, much appreciated! :banana:

THE MIGHTY CRUSADERS 1 Good+ $3.00 1965. Watch as the Crusaders take on the evil villainy of the bombastic Brain Emperor! Solid and complete but with wear and a small piece of tape on the inside of the upper right hand edge of the cover.

SOLD!

:headbang: Thank you very much, Austin! :headbang:

THE MIGHTY CRUSADERS 1 Good+ $3.00 1965. Watch as the Crusaders take on the evil villainy of the bombastic Brain Emperor! Solid and complete but with wear and a small piece of tape on the inside of the upper right hand edge of the cover.

SOLD!

:headbang: Thank you very much, Austin! :headbang:

No, Thank YOU! Can't wait to see what else you got this time around.

:popcorn:

AVENGERS 71 VG+ (sub crease) $6.00 SOLD! 1st appearance of the Invaders. Black Knight joins the Avengers! Featuring the battle that time forgot! The Avengers take on Cap, Human Torch and Namor in wartime Paris! Is this the "Endgame"? This is one great issue! After all the carnage that precedes it, the last page will bring a tear to your eye! Subscription copy from my youth.

avengers71.jpg

AVENGERS 164 VF- $2.00 John Byrnes first work on the series. The Lethal Legion is back and their first order of business is smashing the Avengers! Count Nefaria is here as well! Cameo appearance by the Whizzer. Last 30¢ issue. Face it bro, this one has it all!

avengers164.jpg

AVENGERS 71 VG+ (sub crease) $6.00 1st appearance of the Invaders. Black Knight joins the Avengers! Featuring the battle that time forgot! The Avengers take on Cap, Human Torch and Namor in wartime Paris! Is this the "Endgame"? This is one great issue! After all the carnage that precedes it, the last page will bring a tear to your eye! Subscription copy from my youth.

avengers71.jpg

AVENGERS 71 VG+ (sub crease) $6.00 1st appearance of the Invaders. Black Knight joins the Avengers! Featuring the battle that time forgot! The Avengers take on Cap, Human Torch and Namor in wartime Paris! Is this the "Endgame"? This is one great issue! After all the carnage that precedes it, the last page will bring a tear to your eye! Subscription copy from my youth.

SOLD!

^^ Thanks so much! ^^

BOING! 3 Fine $2.00 Interesting item published by the Comic Relief store. I picked this up at the 1991 San Diego Comic-con. Contains 25 glossy pages filled with nuggets such as an interview with Kevin Eastman discussing everything from Turtles to Tundra. Also a phenomenal discussion with Bernie Wrightson about some of his older works as well as upcoming, exciting new projects. Plus so very much more, including a Letters column with missives from Neil Gaiman, Peter Bagge, Steve Geppi and others.

boing.jpg