• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

one small step..... for CGG

46 posts in this topic

It's like they are the anti-Midas, instead of everything touched turning to gold it turns into [!@#%^&^].

Perfect description. I mean, everyone's luck turns around eventually. But at this rate, "CGG" is only going to exist as an answer in the Comic Book Edition of Trivial Pursuit.

You know, what really bothers me the most......it's the typos. It's that consistant carelessness at even the most basic level that is the most revealing to me.

Everytime CGG makes an effort to upgrade their image, I feel like I'm watching a the same film a car crash, over and over again.

Maybe they are trying a new marketing strategy......the Pity Factor.

"Hi, this is CGG, a small, inept grading company. Won't you send in a submission and help

this floundering group of self-destructive anti-entrepreneurs hang on for just one more month?

A single submission will feed the entire grading team bowls of tasty, nutritious gruel for 7 days. Send your books to...

CGG - AID

Box 71154

Eugene, OR.

You honestly think they would spell "entrepreneur", "gruel" and "Eugene" correctly? 893naughty-thumb.gif

It's like they are the anti-Midas, instead of everything touched turning to gold it turns into [!@#%^&^].

Perfect description. I mean, everyone's luck turns around eventually. But at this rate, "CGG" is only going to exist as an answer in the Comic Book Edition of Trivial Pursuit.

"What was the third party comic book grading company that copied the successful CGC, but continued to make fatal errors which led to it's demise in 2006?"