• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

contacted one of the 0 feedback guys other auctions (the seller) here's the reply i got when asked if he received payment yet.

Nothing. I notified paypal of the fake address he has on file and did a second chance offer to the next bidder

i did a search of the address also, doesn't come up, looks like it's a shopping plaza with 30k square feet unoccupied.

So somebody appears to want to drive up the price of ToT. Explains some of the prices. Maybe Jaredskeycomics is back. What's his handle?

well at least he accepted my cancellation request, normally they just ignore me for 7 days. Maybe he's just enjoying screwing up people's auctions....i actually had another bidder who bid $350.00 but his was there first.

well at least he accepted my cancellation request, normally they just ignore me for 7 days. Maybe he's just enjoying screwing up people's auctions....i actually had another bidder who bid $350.00 but his was there first.

was his name David Choi ?

ah, k, i was hoping he wasn't a friend or something...i almost dumped him when he was bidding but was trying to prove a point to Branget.

:lol:

Really? And what would that be? :popcorn: