• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

So is there a 9.9 for 2,3 and 4 now? Someone could have one helluva registry set.

you sonnaofa***** You have them don't you. don't lie.

lol

Not me. I don't collect the series.

got a tot #4 9.9 coming back wooooooo! first 9.9 ever for me

I would sit on that book and hope the show comes around. Prices have gone VERY soft VERY fast. I barely got $500 for 1-4 all CGC 9.8 and I Was the first to offer that group.

I have read the book and I like it as well. A bit choppy in spots but 5 was a real smack in the face and it will be fun to see where it goes.

James G

got a tot #4 9.9 coming back wooooooo! first 9.9 ever for me

I would sit on that book and hope the show comes around. Prices have gone VERY soft VERY fast. I barely got $500 for 1-4 all CGC 9.8 and I Was the first to offer that group.

I have read the book and I like it as well. A bit choppy in spots but 5 was a real smack in the face and it will be fun to see where it goes.

James G

yea im going to keep it. like i said, i dont have a 9.9 and its my first. sucks about that 1-4 set of yours, sorry man. i sold a 1,2,3 9.8 set for $560 on ebay

$500 for a set of 4 9.8s from the past 4 months is soft? Take your 400+% profit or wait indefinitely for a show that may never come. Hmmm...

Yup. Me too. As soon as the 7 day window for him to refund me is up, I'm asking eBay to suspend/ban him. We all just funded his month long vacation.

Hopefully he'll get a state paid vacation soon too!

This is disgusting and things like this tick me off! I never bought from this ebayer (thankfully), but stuff like this is sad! There's one guy says he's owed $1,220! SMH...