• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Dr. Doom Edition. !!! Poll on pg 6!!!

271 posts in this topic

I really like the Segovia, but this is the 4th time I voted for the other sketch. I put it 6th best behind c-raider's Layton & JG Jones, this Epting, the Tim Sale, and the New HI Tim Sale on eBay.

I want them all including the Segovia. :devil:

I voted for the one and only Dr. Doom (and soon to be 4 time champ)

Hank Pym's Stephen Segovia

I also voted for this one its to awesome not to win again. Plus its been tearing up the challengers. I hope the end of the year surprise hooks up Hank for being able to battle through so many challenges.

I voted for the one and only Dr. Doom (and soon to be 4 time champ)

Hank Pym's Stephen Segovia

I also voted for this one its to awesome not to win again. Plus its been tearing up the challengers. I hope the end of the year surprise hooks up Hank for being able to battle through so many challenges.

hm Year end surprise (shrug)

:news: Keep your eyes peeled for a special announcement happening near a upcoming major holiday :news:

I think a full body Epting Doom would have put up a better fight. Thanks for the votes :applause:

You're welcome ;)

Maybe you're right but I agree that the Segovia is one hell of a sketch.

But if you take this on the positive side, your Epting sketch will be on the cgcsketch.com site forever... well when I will do the update lol!!!! :)

I think a full body Epting Doom would have put up a better fight. Thanks for the votes :applause:

You're welcome ;)

But if you take this on the positive side, your Epting sketch will be on the cgcsketch.com site forever... well when I will do the update lol!!!! :)

Or until the end of the world in a little over a week (thumbs u

You're welcome ;)

Or until the end of the world in a little over a week (thumbs u

doh!!! :facepalm:

Thanks mad-dogz. Survived another ... your Epting really is awesome! (thumbs u I'll admit that after awhile the challenges start beating me down. doh! But then it is all about the art and the characters. I think because it's Doom - arguably the best baddie out there - there will always be numerous new sketches popping up.

After surviving 4 challenges you'd think it would get the MFG Stamp of Approval! (shrug)

Thanks mad-dogz. Survived another ... your Epting really is awesome! (thumbs u I'll admit that after awhile the challenges start beating me down. doh! But then it is all about the art and the characters. I think because it's Doom - arguably the best baddie out there - there will always be numerous new sketches popping up.

After surviving 4 challenges you'd think it would get the MFG Stamp of Approval! (shrug)

hm ..........

Yes :grin:

mfg_stamp.png

after 10 successful challenges you go into the hall of fame lol

hm ..........

Yes :grin:

mfg_stamp.png

:acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim::whee:

4 challenges really? Did I miss one challenge? I just update the Doom sketch page and see that I only got 3 ? :o Must have miss one somewhere ...