• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Graded Kull the Conqueror #5 - what do you think?

25 posts in this topic

9.0 (thumbs u

Yep that's the grade - a few of you hit it. I really thought it was a 9.4. My grading skills suffer woefully. :sorry:

I knew the pages were crisp and white and in hand it sure looks nice but I need to shave off more for those corners.

Not much reason to have subbed it even as a 9.4 but I needed one last book for my 15 book value tier submission and this one was handy.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, folks.

4adb6e7a.jpg

I would of lost the farm on that bet. I looked at a lot of CGC scans of 9.4s before answering and really felt like I nailed it. Thanks a lot for posting it. I would like to do more of that on here! Lots of fun.

***Edit***Is that just for the corners or if the cover was black would we see alot of color breaking creases? I just don't see many 9.0s with only corner issues and the one small dent in the bottom right area.

I would of lost the farm on that bet. I looked at a lot of CGC scans of 9.4s before answering and really felt like I nailed it. Thanks a lot for posting it. I would like to do more of that on here! Lots of fun.

***Edit***Is that just for the corners or if the cover was black would we see alot of color breaking creases? I just don't see many 9.0s with only corner issues and the one small dent in the bottom right area.

None that I see in hand.