• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC-wear anyone?

55 posts in this topic

Actually, have you guys seen those cool little clear plastic keychains that are usually in the form of a square or rectangle and have some little picture or decorative item inside? Basically, they are little slabs. CGC could just put out little mini-slabbed comics (just a fake cover of a book) on a keychain and hand them out as promos or whatever. Little mini-slab keychains. The other side could contain the web address and phone number. Hey, hand 'em out for free at the cons as little promo gifts. These are the kinds of nick-nacks different booths are already handing out anyway. It'd be cute. laugh.gif. Ahh, but I'd rather have a T-shirt. -----Sid

Fantasy, let's talk....maybe a sale for charity? I'll pull the design together, would great to have it for the next Big Apple Con on June 5th if possible.

Redhook

Hi Hammer! hi.gif You want one? Drop me a line along with the hi-rez scan of your bogus AF15, and we'll ship you an xxx-large muscle-tee .....! 27_laughing.gif

How about:

"FREE THE BOOKS" with a picture of a bunch of clenched fists being held in the air? shocked.gif893whatthe.gif

Steve, that sounds too much like you're encouraging folks to break books out of their slabs and resubmit! 893whatthe.gif

Let's leave that to the high-end dealers. 27_laughing.gif

Fantasy, let's talk....maybe a sale for charity? I'll pull the design together, would great to have it for the next Big Apple Con on June 5th if possible.

Redhook

Hi Hammer! hi.gif You want one? Drop me a line along with the hi-rez scan of your bogus AF15, and we'll ship you an xxx-large muscle-tee .....! 27_laughing.gif

Sounds good. How about the FFB "Free the Beer From Its Glass Prison" charity? confused-smiley-013.gif

If not, we can donate the cash to ACTOR.

Geez, you know a T-shirt or baseball cap with a CGC logo or some kind of insignia would surely be cool.

It would? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yep as bout as cool as a CGC Survivor buff!! grin.gif

Funny you bring that up, I am a total Survivor fanatic, to the degree of some Trekkies are to Star Trek. I'd wear my CGC shirt together with a Survivor buff and be a total fanboy man. Still better than a Hulk megaprint T-shirt.

However, my two worlds did actually collide when Elizabeth Filarski from Survivor: Australian Outback came to the San Diego con a few years back to promote Skybox Survivor game cards. Damn, I was really into that happnin' stuff. -----Sid

if you need a fashion designer i can do it for CGC. thumbsup2.gif

If Hammer was still here, his repsonse would be: "Will you be in CHARGE of designing the special Hermaphrodite/Women's line of CGC clothing?" popcorn.gif