• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miracleman TPB Set 1-5

33 posts in this topic

Selling my collection of Usagi Yojimbo limited hardcovers. Each is signed, sketched and numbered by Stan Sakai (except Art of UY). Usagi collectors know exactly what these are so there’s no need to explain. Books are all* in great condition with a couple of the dustjackets having some minor shelfwear (*Art of UY is in VF). Here’s a nice way to kickstart an Usagi HC collection or supplement the one you already have.

First :takeit: wins.

No probies, HoSers, or Decepticons.

Hardcovers include:

Book 9 Daisho number 372/500

Book 11 Seasons number 52/500

Book 15: Grasscutter II number 125/400

Book 22 Tomoe’s Story number 252/300

Book 25 Fox Hunt number 305/350

Art of Usagi 20th Anniversary hardcover

$450 $425 for the set. Shipping to US is included in the price. Outside US the cost will be actual. Could get pricey though. Paypal preferred but will accept checks/MOs from those with a track record.

Act now and I’ll throw in a FREE Daisho promo card signed by Stan Sakai! No foolin’.

122490.jpg.fb0a6e888170e1841a45ee6518329bf0.jpg

122491.jpg.4407f1091fb1cd3d7eb8c213e33bf24d.jpg

122492.jpg.dad57aed62f2fb4d1940557ab6de342d.jpg

122493.jpg.65b61368a1f24eb2204ab6168acbbacf.jpg

122494.jpg.3cbd4b6cec2c759785a4edc42591ad9e.jpg

Got a little Fatale set here that all the kids have been clamorin' for. Includes:

Fatale 1 Beauty first print NM

Fatale 1 Beauty first print NM-

Fatale 1 Beast first print NM-

Fatale 1 Beauty second print NM

Fatale 2 first print NM

SOLD

Got a little Fatale set here that all the kids have been clamorin' for. Includes:

Fatale 2 first print NM

$50 shipped in the US.

All the stores near me are out, so.....

:takeit:

Fatale 2 first print NM

$50 shipped in the US.

All the stores near me are out, so.....

^^

I have a TMNT Ultimate Collection hardcover available. First print. The book is too big for my scanner but it is in NM condition. It's the regular cover.

$30 plus whatever shipping preference winner prefers.

Fatale 2 first print NM

SOLD

What cool looking covers!

Fatale 2 first print NM

SOLD

What cool looking covers!

The Beast cover is fantastic.

I have a TMNT Ultimate Collection hardcover available. First print. The book is too big for my scanner but it is in NM condition. It's the regular cover.

$30 plus whatever shipping preference winner prefers.

If it's still available.

^^

Continuing to clear out the book shelf so I'll stick these on the end of my previous thread. Planetary HCs 1, 2, 3, 4. Books 1 and 2 are signed on the first page by Warren Ellis. The dustjacket on book 3 has some creasing.

$75 shipped in the US. :o

Continuing to clear out the book shelf so I'll stick these on the end of my previous thread. Planetary HCs 1, 2, 3, 4. Books 1 and 2 are signed on the first page by Warren Ellis. The dustjacket on book 3 has some creasing.

^^ Thanks! (thumbs u

Nice! One of the best series ever!!! :applause:

Truth. I have this series pretty much committed to memory so they got the cut from my swollen bookshelf.

Speaking of which, the Usagi HCs got moved to that other place but if anyone is interested in discussing one or all, feel free to PM me.

I’m biting my lip hard and offering up my set of Miracleman TPBs. (: I do this reluctantly but whatevs. $450 shipped in the US. Because trading seems to be popular these days, I would also consider trading this set for the following items (in order of priority): TMNT 1 1st print in mid-grade; John Totleben CGC SS sketches; X-Men 1 or FF 1 blue slab in low grade; Avengers 4 low grade CGC SS Joe Simon; Hulk 181 CGC SS by Trimpe (bonus if it has a sketch); Bruce Timm CGC SS sketches; Kevin Eastman CGC SS sketches; Tim Sale CGC SS sketches. Trades could be straight-up or a mix of books and cash money. If there are no trades to be made, again the buy price is $450 shipped in the US. Outside US contact for shipping.

Book conditions:

A Dream of Flying: VF; corners are rounded and there are some light scratches in the bottom corner of the back cover, spine side

Red King Syndrome: Fine; top left corner is worn. The spine is starting to show some signs of stress. There is a chip on the top FC edge and a smaller chip on bottom FC edge

Olympus: VF+; Book is very nice except for a dent in the top left corner. There is a small stress line in the center of the spine, front cover side

Golden Age: Fine; corners are worn and there are stress marks on the spine

Apocrypha: VF; corners are soft

122633.jpg.0f4295dab6745fd9b7e35a3d3d16b466.jpg

122634.jpg.57e037da433670bcf22b01b60856ed83.jpg

122635.jpg.5eaf9c1273bcdccb3e706c8f2098f36a.jpg

122636.jpg.fcaa5b6869e09054406abe9c823bed1f.jpg

122637.jpg.c406daeef7c2e920a00cad6883595a2d.jpg