• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Hellboy Appreciation Thread

51 posts in this topic

I tried looking for a thread for Hellboy but I could not find one.

Anyway, lets talk about Hellboy! Show off your comics, collectibles or anything Mignola related, discuss story lines past or present. I don't have any pictures of my comics to contribute yet, I also don't have any slabbed Hellboy books either (yet)...

So lets get to seeing some Hellboy goodness! :banana:

Oh, I finally got a copy of San Diego Comic Con Comics #2 a couple days ago for................wait for it......................... $12 :o

:applause:

I know! I was picking up some new books at my LCS and it was up on the wall with the other rarities. I could not believe it when I saw it, right place at the right time i guess :cloud9:

The great thing with Hellboy books is there are so many super covers to choose from. But this one is a top-favorite.

1st appearance of Abe Sapien and Liz Sherman. :cloud9:

Sod2_98a_fc_120k.jpg

But these are not far behind in cover beauty.

th_Nextmen21_98b_fc_120k.jpgth_DHP91_98a_fc_120k.jpgth_DHP88_98_fc_120k.jpgth_Sod4_98b_fc_120k.jpgth_Sod3_98b_fc_120k.jpg

th_DHP90_98a_fc_120k.jpgth_DHP89_98a_fc_120k.jpg

Wow, that is awesome!!! Is that a commission?

Here are two more of my favorite Hellboy covers...this book happens to feature the 1st appearance of Buffy the Vampire Slayer...but the DHP logo and blue background make this a really attractive Hellboy cover. :cloud9:

1dcbb546-3a7c-482d-bdf5-b881a377b99f.jpg

Like the simplicity of this one as well...

63379-3739-96375-1-dark-horse-presents_super.jpg

Wow, that is awesome!!! Is that a commission?

Thanks! Yes, It's a commission piece by Chris Stevens.