• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I never read the article (or saw), just heard the hype. Saga is a quality books without the article. We'll see what happens...

I think you mis-understood me.

I have had Saga on my pull list since June, and still managed to get all but my 3 most recent copies of #1 at Cover.

I have a full 9.8 run, two full raw runs, and about 8 copies of #1 1st print (including the new three) on top of that.

I am not new to the book at all, I was merely discussing the recent rise in price. I realize people dont go to USA Today for comic news, that was sort of my point. Mainstream coverage does tend to help build interest.

Several of the recently bid up auctions for saga 9.8s had people with sub 10 feedback. New highs in price, plus new users, and the coincidence to the date of the article, where the basis for my comments.

FULL run 9.8s? NICE!

Believe me I like the increase. 30 CGC 9.8's just sitting in a box. I will also continue to list them as I have for the last year. I just see many factors influencing prices long before that article.

(thumbs u

that's a good box to have :D, you have a ToT box too? ;)

My ToT box runneth dry and was replaced by WD. I have a quad signed ComicsPro coming in this week to sell. Now Saga 2-7 prescreens is another story. ;)

Bring on the 10.0's!

I never read the article (or saw), just heard the hype. Saga is a quality books without the article. We'll see what happens...

I think you mis-understood me.

I have had Saga on my pull list since June, and still managed to get all but my 3 most recent copies of #1 at Cover.

I have a full 9.8 run, two full raw runs, and about 8 copies of #1 1st print (including the new three) on top of that.

I am not new to the book at all, I was merely discussing the recent rise in price. I realize people dont go to USA Today for comic news, that was sort of my point. Mainstream coverage does tend to help build interest.

Several of the recently bid up auctions for saga 9.8s had people with sub 10 feedback. New highs in price, plus new users, and the coincidence to the date of the article, where the basis for my comments.

:foryou:

No misunderstanding... my wife says I don't listen and on the boards I only half read. :grin:

And the bump was experienced across many titles. Are we going to credit the article for those too? My 2nd chance offer was in Australia. Big USA Today readers?

Nah Jeff - that was me telling everyone to buy from you as you rock.

And are a modest Kinda guy too.... ;)

My ToT box runneth dry and was replaced by WD. I have a quad signed ComicsPro coming in this week to sell. Now Saga 2-7 prescreens is another story. ;)

Bring on the 10.0's!

yah....I believe in ToT over all other comics as the one that will be the "next wd", which would make your comic THE ToT to get, but the train is long out of the station. I would have to be buying it to keep, and for the price it would get, there is too many other things I'd rather have.

Saga upgrades sound good though :), i'll be watching for them :shy:

FULL run 9.8s? NICE!

lol sorry. Of the regular covers. I dont consider multiple prints legit books :P I should have realized how that would come across

lol

please tell me you'll at least add the TPB

I'm all about the O'Natural :D:baiting: no TPB, no "Firsts", no WD 92.

But I am also OCD with the stuff I collect...so who knows, one day I may eat it and be a completionist.

I purchased my IMAGE First Saga #1's in Alberta, Canada and they also have the marking on the top left.

My shop had a stack of maybe 50 of them and they all had it.

Look through 50+

All had the markings (FYI).

Ryan

Edited by ItsJustRyan

EVERYONE gets the first prints slabbed. not impressed lol

Just for that I'm sending in my #1 2nd print (or one of the other ones - 3rd, 4th, or 5th) this week.

My 2nd may be more 9.6 than 9.8. I think 3rd - 5th are strong 9.8 candidates. Think I like 3rd (black ink) and 5th (clear with balck trimmed) the best behind the 1st print. (shrug)

Edited by ItsJustRyan