• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Please be a trilogy. :wishluck:

Yes Jeff - this was the 'new' rumour I was referring to.

And most certainly why you were scouring the globe for any 9.9's you could find...

You are a rascal you know. (thumbs u

Yes Jeff - this was the 'new' rumour I was referring to.

And most certainly why you were scouring the globe for any 9.9's you could find...

You are a rascal you know. (thumbs u

I will agree that I'm a rascal but the search for 9.9's is all about my registry set.

I have to say - kudos to you mate - you held faith with Chew,TWD and Y for a long time before they came good for you.

Some may be churlish but I say fair play for putting a lot of $ on the line.

No go back and roll in $100 notes on your bed~ :applause:

GPA Saga - last sales

9.8 - $150

9.6 - $85

9.4 - $33 - That was for Rosen....

GPA Saga - last sales

9.8 - $150

9.6 - $85

That's amazing. Last month someone on the boards dumped 10 CGC 9.8 #1 first prints (I know you saw it) for $60 each. I sold one for like $85 on eBay within the past six week. Like I said, amazing.

I have to say - kudos to you mate - you held faith with Chew,TWD and Y for a long time before they came good for you.

Some may be churlish but I say fair play for putting a lot of $ on the line.

No go back and roll in $100 notes on your bed~ :applause:

:blush:

I spend most of it on Chew Original Art and my registry sets. :)

TV series would be the ideal format, but short of that, then yes, a trilogy. I'd rather that nothing come of this than to end up with a lame movie. I don't believe this series could be condensed into one movie. The narrative would be too stripped down; all the beats that made the series work would be lost.

Unfortunately, knowing a bit about Hollywood economics, the chances of the project getting greenlit as a trilogy are slim. I will say, though, that I'm glad the studio is taking a chance on a young guy than going with a hack like the previous choice, D.J. Caruso (who's the equivalent of a Mark Steven Johnson). At least there's still a shot for a decent movie with an unknown.

TV series would be the ideal format, but short of that, then yes, a trilogy. I'd rather that nothing come of this than to end up with a lame movie. I don't believe this series could be condensed into one movie. The narrative would be too stripped down; all the beats that made the series work would be lost.

Unfortunately, knowing a bit about Hollywood economics, the chances of the project getting greenlit as a trilogy are slim. I will say, though, that I'm glad the studio is taking a chance on a young guy than going with a hack like the previous choice, D.J. Caruso (who's the equivalent of a Mark Steven Johnson). At least there's still a shot for a decent movie with an unknown.

+1

As much as I'd like to see an on-screen version of the fantastic YtLM, there's just no way a single movie can do the series justice - it's begging to be an HBO, Showtime or AMC series.

+1

As much as I'd like to see an on-screen version of the fantastic YtLM, there's just no way a single movie can do the series justice - it's begging to be an HBO, Showtime or AMC series.

agreed. All those women running around on TV weekly would be awesome!

+1

Christ - I actually agree with Schmiddy.

See. Hell can freeze over.

How are you Mikey? (cue eerie tumbleweed silence.... lol )

GPA Saga - last sales

9.8 - $150

9.6 - $85

lol

Acutally with Saga I had 6 #1's, 5 9.8's and 1 9.6. Traded 3 of them, sold the 9.6. Still have the 2 9.8's. I want to keep both but might need to sell one here soon to raise some funds.

And all my 9.4's of other issues are sold and gone forever! (until my next submission)