• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

omg hope you bought insurance

enough to replace the raw copies.....plus i had a cashiers check inside....should be able to get that replaced though through the bank.

the pain of waiting is what will be hard, i have a feeling the USPS is slow moving in paying out when they decide it's officially lost.

would like to know how you send something to florida from the east coast and it ends up in california. I'll bet that box gets beat to death if it does ever arrive at cgc.

Edited by krighton

would like to know how you send something to florida from the east coast and it ends up in california. I'll bet that box gets beat to death if it does ever arrive at cgc.

Funny that you should mention that - I liven in FL. I bought some slabs from Dre, and the post office sent them to Puerto Rico. When I called the PO to see why, more than one rep said (and this is a close-as-I can-remember literal quote), "I cannot understand the the flow of mail, and cannot say it is not normal for your mail to go to Puerto Rico before going to FL"

:frustrated:

the pain of waiting is what will be hard, i have a feeling the USPS is slow moving in paying out when they decide it's officially lost.

One thing I will give to the USPS - they lost/damaged a few of my packages over the past year and were really quick in paying out. Much faster than FedEx, who actually denied my last claim.

Package arrived in Florida today...delivery confirmation says it's still in california.

:insane:

Nice. The post office has been hit or miss for me over the last month. I had an EMS (express international) package take a week before it even left the US. I'll be getting a refund on that one.

I have another package coming in via Priority Mail with an expected arrival date of 1/7. The tracking hasn't updated since the day it went out and it's going from NYC to Delaware (about a 2 hour drive).

I think they got slammed by the holidays and weather problems.

GREAT SALE!

Indeed. There aren't many #2 9.8's on the bay, even fewer 3's and up

Package arrived in Florida today...delivery confirmation says it's still in california.

:insane:

Nice. The post office has been hit or miss for me over the last month. I had an EMS (express international) package take a week before it even left the US. I'll be getting a refund on that one.

I have another package coming in via Priority Mail with an expected arrival date of 1/7. The tracking hasn't updated since the day it went out and it's going from NYC to Delaware (about a 2 hour drive).

I think they got slammed by the holidays and weather problems.

I've had stuff get from VA to CA days before it can make it's way to OH or IL...no idea if there is a midwest bermuda triangle that they try to avoid. (shrug)

GREAT SALE!

Indeed. There aren't many #2 9.8's on the bay, even fewer 3's and up

I was buying them in the fall, and they were all pretty regular, its thin right now though.

Was looking up what I paid for the 9.8 of 2 i bought in the fall...

Just realized, I sold a set of saga 1-6 for $42 last summer :(. At least they were the worst copy of each book I had, still...

But, I got the #2 9.8 blue for 43, and paid cover for the raws, so they even out i suppose.

Edited by CBT