• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I parted with $35 of my hard earned yesterday to regain membership of the Saga #1 club on a BIN - guess by the links above, I got a mightily fine deal!!(still doesn't feel like it though!)

Great buy, hope its NM for ya, Saga #1 and sets are going insane on ebay right now

and waiting patiently for Saga #2 to catch fire....can't be far behind with Saga #1 exploding all over the place.

:taptaptap:

One ending soon

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150977150943?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

and waiting patiently for Saga #2 to catch fire....can't be far behind with Saga #1 exploding all over the place.

:taptaptap:

One ending soon

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150977150943?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

$81...has a fuse been lit?

First post.

It does seem like a $200+ all of a sudden, I picked up a 9.8 first print of #1 plus first prints of 2,3,4 & 5 raw yesterday for $295. Quite sure I overpaid but still happy to have secured one for my collection.

Also have a raw #1 first print on the way.

Why oh why didn't I get in on this series 8 months ago!!

First post.

It does seem like a $200+ all of a sudden, I picked up a 9.8 first print of #1 plus first prints of 2,3,4 & 5 raw yesterday for $295. Quite sure I overpaid but still happy to have secured one for my collection.

Also have a raw #1 first print on the way.

Why oh why didn't I get in on this series 8 months ago!!

The better question is, why did I sell my 6 raw # 1 copies for like $5 a piece six months ago !? :cry: