• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I had ZERO problem picking this up today.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330857450455?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

And pretty sure I could've probably gotten it cheaper with a Best Offer, but I'm glad I got this secured. :)

Nice. That listing didn't last long I bet.

On a serious note, all this talk of Saga made me pick up issues 1 - 5 on Comixology and I certainly see what the fuss it about!

I couldn't stop until I'd read all 5 issues back to back and I must say I love the art and loving the story so far! I'm on board for the foreseeable future.

On a side note, I do have a complete NM/M run of 1st prints, only problem is my #1 was signed by BKV & Fiona at Midtown Comics and I never picked up a second non-signed copy... :sorry:

Saga #2 printing flaw...

was looking through my Saga #2 to get a couple for slabbing and noticed some of them have what seems like color flecking on the front and rear of the comic....the flecking is in the same area on all the comics (top left and lower left on the kids left arm).

Anyone else see this type of printing defect?

saga2_zps052699f4.jpg

I never had that issue, but on a couple of #2's I had, there was a small bluish ink blot under one of the hands. I sold both as part of a set a while ago, so not sure how it play into the grade. The 9.8 I have does not have it though.

Edited by awakeintheashes