• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I just bought one which is looking like a steal more and more everyday. I believe I had 7 copies and paid $200 for all of them. I couldn't turn down $3k.

got any Raw #1's hiding in a short box somewhere ? :baiting:

I just bought one which is looking like a steal more and more everyday. I believe I had 7 copies and paid $200 for all of them. I couldn't turn down $3k.

Found 4 last week. I doubt there are any others but I have a few misc short boxes left to organize. I know I bought over 60 copies for $8 each.

Found 4 last week. I doubt there are any others but I have a few misc short boxes left to organize. I know I bought over 60 copies for $8 each.

Maybe those b/c/d's are in there! ;)

I guess I'm pretty lucky I got my rrp at Chicago. Funny I had offers for it right there on the spot for 100 and at the time seriously thought about letting it go for that. Soooo glad I didn't.

I can understand you being happy about that now but 99.9% of the time the wise move would be take the $100. I bought a few off dealers in Chicago and they were happy to make a quick buck.

lol, you going to yellow all those, or sell a few blue?

Half are sold. The other half are being listed as is. I've sold a graded Saga 1 almost every week since it started.