• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I am just glad that I sent most of my NYCC Saga's via slow boat. If I had gotten them back sooner I would have sold through some of 'em by now. Can't wait for THAT family photo! It will make for a nice reunion. ;-)

I like the slow boat. I still send about 80% that way. I fast tracked NY for Christmas sales. I also skipped doing Saga in NY.

If you are going to sub regularly, and you can wait out the initial turnaround time, then you will eventually end up getting boxes back as frequently as if you fast track. Just gotta keep subbing for the first six months without any returns.

Just keep subbing...just keep subbing...subbing subbing subbing....

That - it recently started being regular for me.

Its like Xmas every 4 weeks!

I just purchased a #1 for $50. That's the most I've spent on one book this year. I feel a little dirty but considering the current prices it should be a good deal if it arrives safely. The family is getting bigger. :grin:

$50 is a good deal considering how much it is going for on Ebay. You can easily put that back up online and make a profit if you so desire. I will be willing to give you $51 for it. Paypal ready.

lol

You feel dirty?

Try buying WD #1 at $1000+.

Lot of trust in a seller there I can tell ya.

Oops. I sold the same set minus the ghost variant for $140. Put it up at like 11:30pm west coast and a BIN. Within 4 minutes I had two messaged offers and a purchase.

Sold this exact set before Christmas for $78... you all remember. In san i ty.

I remember getting this set online for 86 shipped at Xmas. Wow it it really only 3 weeks ago?!

OK,

There's late to the party, and then there's really late to the party. I am really late to the Saga party.

Nevertheless... the frenzy here is infectious. Love it. I'm in.

Feeling flush with Spidey cash :banana: and just picked up a couple 1st print #1s on ebay. Looking forward to the read!

:whee:

:hi:

I'm still hoping to find #2-8 at stores here locally ... though judging by your location, there's a decent chance you've cleaned them out already. lol

dont bother with Midtown ;)

Yeah... this I knew. :taptaptap:

(thumbs u