• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Got my copies from Chapel Hill today and wow!...great copies. Flawless :applause:

I got two copies of ToT #1 in excellent condition from them last spring. Highly recommended dealer.

+1 - nice guys.

Great recommendation - just jumped on to their site and got a few #3 first prints... Great prices too considering the demand ATM

Got my copies from Chapel Hill today and wow!...great copies. Flawless :applause:

I got two copies of ToT #1 in excellent condition from them last spring. Highly recommended dealer.

+1 - nice guys.

Great recommendation - just jumped on to their site and got a few #3 first prints... Great prices too considering the demand ATM

How much was #3 first prints? I saw 3 of them at my LCS and almost bough them. I realized I didn't need them since I already have 3. =/

NEVER "TOO MANY" SAGAH'S! :sumo:

Went to a electronics/copy/shipping/comic store. Guy tries to do it all. I asked for back issues of SAGA. Said there's a guy on the CGC forums who said I can never have to many copies... He says sure we got that....

consoles.jpg

:roflmao:

:jokealert:

not sure selling saga as a set is going to be a good decision much longer...individual copies are holding their own price wise.....normally you sell a set to get rid of your garbage copies and saga just doesn't have any copies that people don't want.

My saga's #1 - #3 & #7 first prints arrived today, in delightful condition, 9.8 candidates, but I'm having a hell of a time finding #4 or #6.

Status update :

#1, #2, #3, #5, #7, #8, #9 first prints in the bag

#1 image firsts, #2 second print, #3 2nd prt. also in the bag, not bad for a weeks buying after listening to you lot wax lyrical about this, I'm onboard - next stop, insanity :insane:

any online store selling Saga #5s, i need 3, not sure how that happened.

There are a few first prints at nose-bleed prices out there. Out of the regular issues, I feel that, once the big stores sold out, 5 & 6 have always been the hardest to find cheaply (in bulk), beyond #1.