• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Guest Grails
CHEAP!!!!!

:pullhair: So cheap I'm going to ship it to him in a Cap'n Crunch cereal box.

what do you expect when you start it at .99? because of you, gpa went down on that book.

And I'm all broken up over it too. I always run a true auction with no reserves.

CHEAP!!!!!

what do you expect when you start it at .99? because of you, gpa went down on that book.

And I'm all broken up over it too. I always run a true auction with no reserves.

dont sell any silver keys please :jokealert:

CHEAP!!!!!

Wow. Considering I paid 900 for blue not long ago. lol

CHEAP!!!!!

what do you expect when you start it at .99? because of you, gpa went down on that book. you and galehaut :golfclap:

I run everything at .99. You let some stuff go cheap but you also set some record prices. It probably evens out to the same as putting up a bunch of bins but without the waiting.

CHEAP!!!!!

what do you expect when you start it at .99? because of you, gpa went down on that book. you and galehaut :golfclap:

I run everything at .99. You let some stuff go cheap but you also set some record prices. It probably evens out to the same as putting up a bunch of bins but without the waiting.

^^