• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

10.0 !!!

It's funny, I would still be behind to Reed even if i were to acquire a couple of 10.0s. Currently ranked at #3 and I don't think I will ever catch up to #1 unless I were to acquire a boatload of 9.9s and yellow label my entire run. =/

SAGAH!

:sumo:

Edited by jreezy

10.0 !!!

It's funny, I would still be behind to Reed even if i were to acquire a couple of 10.0s. Currently ranked at #3 and I don't think I will ever catch up to #1 unless I were to acquire a boatload of 9.9s and yellow label my entire run. =/

SAGAH!

Haha

Plenty of time left in this race.

I still need me one of those 10 point oooooooooooohs.

SAGAH!

10.0 !!!

SAGAH!

Haha

Plenty of time left in this race.

I still need me one of those 10 point oooooooooooohs.

SAGAH!

easy for you to say when you are on top of the registry. lol

What I want is another variant. NYCC or SDCC would've been awesome.

Edited by jreezy

I don't want any more variants, thank you lol . It's tough enough filling in those 2nd prints. And you're welcome for the Saga 13 (I requested it in the registry thread). Can't wait to get mine from Dre!

Thanks for hooking me up with the book bffnut. Good to know registry owners within the same set can help eachother out. =)

I don't want any more variants, thank you lol . It's tough enough filling in those 2nd prints. And you're welcome for the Saga 13 (I requested it in the registry thread). Can't wait to get mine from Dre!

I don't see any reason to buy 2nd print, unless it's different cover that have awesome art.

I don't see any reason to buy 2nd print, unless it's different cover that have awesome art.

Then The Registry is not for you! lol

True story.

you guys are doing it wrong :devil:

you guys are doing it wrong :devil:

I don't believe in buying Notti and Nyce books , Grimm fairy tales and nude variants but do understand there is a market for it . I don't think there is a right or wrong way of collecting. Just my opinion.

Keep. They're not at the high point that they were 6 months ago, but once this book has 25 or so issues under its belt, rrp's are going to be worth their weight in gold. Saga is actually gaining readers, not many series can actually claim that.