• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Stoked! Just caught Saga 1,2, and 3 9.8's signed by fiona on the bay! One step closer to completing the the set. I figured these are the difficult issues to find (other than #5) and rest should be easier to get my paws on.

Great pick ups meta . #6 and #7 don't pop up as often as issues 1-3 on eBay though.

Edited by jreezy

I've got a raw 7 thats a sure 9.8 candidate. So #6 will be my challenge. I may just look for raw copys and submit them for blue labels, as I think I might have to be more patient to find signed and slabbed copys.

Stoked! Just caught Saga 1,2, and 3 9.8's signed by fiona on the bay! One step closer to completing the the set. I figured these are the difficult issues to find (other than #5) and rest should be easier to get my paws on.

Great pick ups meta . #6 and #7 don't pop up as often as issues 1-3 on eBay though.

#5 & #6 were the last two I found to complete my set a few months back. #2 is probably the easiest, there seem to be an endless supply of them on eBay.

Y the last man is the perfect book for women to break into comics. Ive given it to many female friends to read, all of whom enjoyed it. My girlfriend doesnt mind comics, I've gotten her to read Sandman: season of mists, saga, and a few others. I think she just doesnt understand the CGC thing. Which is fine by me, becasue I can't understand her shoe addiction.

As long as she's happy.... :)

My wife and I both love to read comics, though both of our pull lists are pretty different we usually have the same taste in comics. She is the one that got me to read Saga. After she read the first two trades she could not stop talking about it for a week, haha.

#5 & #6 were the last two I found to complete my set a few months back. #2 is probably the easiest, there seem to be an endless supply of them on eBay.

Plus I thought he was referring to yellow labels. 9.8 yellow labels of later issues of 5-9 don't pop up on eBay as frequently .

Y the last man is the perfect book for women to break into comics. Ive given it to many female friends to read, all of whom enjoyed it. My girlfriend doesnt mind comics, I've gotten her to read Sandman: season of mists, saga, and a few others. I think she just doesnt understand the CGC thing. Which is fine by me, becasue I can't understand her shoe addiction.

As long as she's happy.... :)

just buy her a pair of perfect shoe at $500, she won't question you for CGC anymore.