• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I've noticed a drop in the number of available RRP's on ebay recently. Other than at one 9.6, theres just an overpriced blue label and two yellows that have been up there forever.these cant be the end of the supplies, maybe people are just waiting until they go back up in price to sell?

Thats what I'm saying. Theres only so many to go around, and I'm sure more people that want them in their collections than available copy's. have we hit that point where most RRP's are privately owned in collections and aren't going anywhere?

I think this series is slowly starting to build up a devoted and very loyal fanbase. Many readers have grown attached to certain characters more than others.

Team Lying Cat over here.

Edited by jreezy

I have a 9.8 double SS that isn't going to budge. Would like another one or two at the right price. The ones that have been on ebay for a while are top dollar and haven't had success trying to get a decent price drop.

And that Lying Cat cover is sick, got my Lying Cat t-shirt about a month ago and I love it

Yea, I've got a blue 9.8, and a blue 9.6 that I was thinking about pressing to try a to get it to 9.8. (Its just one corner ding that looks like it should flatten right out.)

Wanted a yellow label for a while, but none were available for a decent price.

I have a blue 9.8 RRP in my Registry set, and a double sig yellow 9.8 RRP purchased from an awesome fellow boardie that I haven't added to my Registry yet.

The Blue was bought off of Ebay right when it came out. The yellow was purchased like two months ago for an "upgrade" (don't yell at me TPB, haha).

Team Lying Cat for me. No doubt. I need to get me one of those shirts...