• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Who are these subscription people that you get 9.8 and 9.8+'s from? I didn't know this was even a possibility

I know at one point Dre/Beachbum wasn't taking new subscribers for Image. If he's not, you can also check out:

http://coleminecomics.com/

He's a Boardie as well - stinkowhiff (Bob). Nice guy! One of them should be able to hook you up! (thumbs u

Looks like colemine's is the same pricing as dre's service at $35 per book. Each is pretty similar.

I think with a 9.8 subscription, they are pretty much in the $35 per book ballpark.

I'm more interested in how the upgrades are handled. I used another subscription months back and the guy would not give or sell the 9.9's to his subscribers. He would put on feebay so that " it was fair to everyone to get a crack at it". I cancelled my subscription wtih that guy. At least, give your subscribers first crack . IMO.

Edited by jreezy

I would suggest and always have suggested Dre. In the event that he is not accepting subs (I don't know) then I am open to 9.8 subscriptions for my core titles.

Chew

Saga

Walking Dead

Rachel Rising

I'm also more expensive. $40 per with combined shipping option. (thumbs u