• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Yeah I use colemine comics and he's got really good shipping internationally too

I emailed him several times and swapped my subscription from WD to Saga and he offered me a 9.9 straight away if I wanted it for a decent price so I thought what the hell! Told him I was interested in any upgrades he had to offer and he said he'll keep me up to speed if he gets hold of any! Very happy with my subscription!

Looks like colemine's is the same pricing as dre's service at $35 per book. Each is pretty similar.

I think with a 9.8 subscription, they are pretty much in the $35 per book ballpark.

I'm more interested in how the upgrades are handled. I used another subscription months back and the guy would not give or sell the 9.9's to his subscribers. He would put on feebay so that " it was fair to everyone to get a crack at it". I cancelled my subscription wtih that guy. At least, give your subscribers first crack . IMO.

Dre's book is cleanest. that's all I can say.

I really want to go pick up the most recent issue of this book. It got superb reviews and sounds like a fun read. It seems like this book is only trending up.

I'm still amazed by the small readership though. Over on CBR's boards very few people are talking about the book. It always amazes me how little response the Indie titles get over there though...

I really want to go pick up the most recent issue of this book. It got superb reviews and sounds like a fun read. It seems like this book is only trending up.

I'm still amazed by the small readership though. Over on CBR's boards very few people are talking about the book. It always amazes me how little response the Indie titles get over there though...

...and it is the same with East of West over there with 6 measly pages. Crazy on both counts if you ask me.

...and it is the same with East of West over there with 6 measly pages. Crazy on both counts if you ask me.

Ridiculous considering how these are the two best moderns out today.

Ridiculous considering how these are the two best moderns out today.

Yea and when a new issue of Superior Spider-Man comes out it'll have 6 pages by the end of the second day.

These threads do get dominated by a bit of book pricing discussions, but, in general, I've found it one of the better places to discuss moderns.

Was the new issue good? CBR's review was glowing. Best line: "Fifteen issues in, "Saga" has not stumbled once, delivering powerful comics with a shocking consistency. "Saga" is the definition of a well-considered, brilliant, beautiful comic that will stand the test of time. This is the bar to aim for."

The new issue was amazing as usual, a couple very humorous lines, including the start of the book. Kind of light on the action, but I'm sure that will ramp up soon and the ending has me biting my nails in anticipation to see what will happen with a main, fan-favorite character. 5/5 Lying Cats (Can't wait for the LC cover for 18 to come out)