• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Has anyone else noticed that the pacing has slowed since issue 12? Maybe its just me, but I feel like not as much has happened since the break. Charecter development is certainly progressing, but major plot advancements are seeming fewer and farther between.

Edited by Meta4

Anyone else notice all the RRP's have disappeared off of the bay except one? I think the slump is over and the book will rise again back to what it was going for 6 months ealier.

The book will be going on break soon. Curious to see if any RRps will pop up. If so, will it be cheaper since SAGA won't be on people's minds. hmmm

A question for anyone who's gotten a sketch on the back of #1 (slabbed or unslabbed).

Was there any bleed through or warping to the back cover, particularly as it's white, and how did you present your book to Fiona? I'd like to follow the SS window bagging guide as I've done in the past but I've never gotten a sketch before and wouldn't want to offend her, or any artist if I presented a book in a bag with a backing board etc...

Thanks for any advice (thumbs u

This is the best book in the industry. I try to stay away from hyperbole, but it's just SO good.

On all levels, from the writing, to the art, to the covers, and even the letters page...

New 52 Batman is the best book out there IMHO, but Saga is a not toot distant second or third..... :baiting:

It looks like Vaughan may have started to have pacing issues with the book like he die with YTLM. That series started out great, got bogged down, and never really recovered. I am getting the same sense with Saga. (shrug)

This is the best book in the industry. I try to stay away from hyperbole, but it's just SO good.

On all levels, from the writing, to the art, to the covers, and even the letters page...

New 52 Batman is the best book out there IMHO, but Saga is a not toot distant second or third..... :baiting:

Your opinion would carry more weight if you didn't think 'Sins Of The Past' was a great Spider-Man story. lol

i've been away a bit, but the sales number on Saga seem to be holding strong, so as of yet the delays haven't seemed to affect the buzz/love. Its actually quite impressive, considering almost every other book in the industry cannot make the same claim.

i've been away a bit, but the sales number on Saga seem to be holding strong, so as of yet the delays haven't seemed to affect the buzz/love. Its actually quite impressive, considering almost every other book in the industry cannot make the same claim.

Welcome back! Look forward to more charts/graphs.

Also, I agree with you. Although saga, has been falling off the front page of the forums it's still surprising to see that it stillh as print run over 50k a month at issue 14?

Your opinion would carry more weight if you didn't think 'Sins Of The Past' was a great Spider-Man story. lol

Sine you asked for it, The Best Spidey page ever.......I just wish they had drawn in beads of sweat on Norman's face in the bottom left panel. lol

normanosborngwenstacy_zps8303bd10.jpg

Edited by kimik

A question for anyone who's gotten a sketch on the back of #1 (slabbed or unslabbed).

Was there any bleed through or warping to the back cover, particularly as it's white, and how did you present your book to Fiona? I'd like to follow the SS window bagging guide as I've done in the past but I've never gotten a sketch before and wouldn't want to offend her, or any artist if I presented a book in a bag with a backing board etc...

Thanks for any advice (thumbs u

I've done a handful - never had any bleed-through and I just handed her the book in a signing back with the back facing outwards.

Welcome back! Look forward to more charts/graphs.

Also, I agree with you. Although saga, has been falling off the front page of the forums it's still surprising to see that it stillh as print run over 50k a month at issue 14?

and here is saga's mighty sales

Saga-Nov2013.png