• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

:hi:

Yep, I think I'll end my wait tomorrow. This cover is too good to skip.

It really is.

Do it!!

Buy one copy of each issue. Sell them as a set at the end of the arc. Grab a trade for later reading.

none of my copies are sub-worthy

you need a better source for your comics :)

if only you were in Canada, I could help you out.

my shop had 150 to choose from, all blah. #ThanksDiamond

you need a source that doesnt have a shelf/store, that will return them if they are damaged and get better ones, and often its #ThanksEmployee vs #ThanksDiamond.

I'm curious to see my copy when it comes, but its very rare that my books arent all 9.8 when they come to me, regardless of cover color, stock, or how tough it is.

I've had a couple of times where i get a 9.8 off the shelf, then the ham fisted employee throws a couple spine creases in while ringing up the books. This is why i stopped letting newbies at my shop ring me out.

Dude, the guy at my shop doe the same thing. He also tries putting it in the bag and board for me sometimes, totally messing up the book =/ I told him to stop doing that without being rude.