• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed, thanks all

47 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I thought I would try my first sales thread on the boards as the pile of doubles in the closet is getting out of control. Check out my ebay profile if you like, k_bros, where I have bought and sold for quite a while.

The rules…

:takeit: rules all including PM negotiations taking place.

Paypal from everyone, Cheques and M.O.’s are welcome from fellow Canucks eh!

No probation listers or HOSers!

Shipping by expedited parcel includes tracking and insurance. $10 in Canada, $15 to the continental USA for up to 10 comics.

Please feel free to chime in if anything is amiss

On with the show...

First up, Action Comics 106. Nice low grade book, let’s say G / 2.0 range. To bad about the two mouse/insect/rat/??? eaten corners but I guess after 65 years something’s going to take a nibble out of you. Book is complete with cream pages, does not show any brittleness and is very solid. Cover attached at both staples. Top staple shows a bit of rust but I don’t see any migration. Centrefold attached. Back cover has a tape pull. Inside of front cover shows the black inks from the chair but not in a way that would seem to look like a colour touch ????? Also there is a light pink area which again does not correspond to a coloured area on the front of the cover. Any ideas????

Still a pretty cool book, OSPG $70 so how about $50 SOLD

Action106front.jpg

Action106back.jpg

IMG_5241.jpg

IMG_5242.jpg

IMG_5243.jpg

IMG_5244.jpg