• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good news? Frustrating though.

8 posts in this topic

So I went out to hit a couple of antique malls with my fiancee today and when I got back found a FedEx tag on the front door. :banana:

The good news is that the only books I'm waiting on to come back are NYCC economy subs. :whee:

The frustrating part is I had to call and have FedEx re-route them to a local pick up center and won't be able to get my hands on them until Wednesday. :pullhair:

At least its not

You get a tag on the door for a package & drive 45 miles the next day to the Fed Ex center to get your package only to find when you get back to the house that they left another tag on your door for "another" separate package.

I had half a sweet potato and a banana for lunch!

. .

Well, however weak, at least you had Lunch... My coworker ate mine... Bastardoo!!!!!! Porqueeeeee?????!!!!!!!??????

The worst part is that was supposed to be my afternoon snack. I got a turkey sandwich ordered for me and they sent it with a bunch of gross stuff on it that I do not like, so i was screwed.

I had half a sweet potato and a banana for lunch!

. .

Well, however weak, at least you had Lunch... My coworker ate mine... Bastardoo!!!!!! Porqueeeeee?????!!!!!!!??????

The worst part is that was supposed to be my afternoon snack. I got a turkey sandwich ordered for me and they sent it with a bunch of gross stuff on it that I do not like, so i was screwed.

I see what you're ultimately saying. Life, times, and people in general have become more decadent and disturbed. I feel for you brother, you'll be in my prayers all afternoon ...

Very unfortunate circumstances in which one is forced to live in, to say the least.