• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 x-men slabs # 96 and 99 already reduced SOLD

4 posts in this topic

I'm spending too much money and again need a quick few bucks in my paypal acct., have had success this past week selling a couple slabs so I'm trying again with the following: X-men 96 cgc 8.5 ow and x-men 99 9.2 ow. Like the others I have moved this week hoping for a real quick sale and quick payment to settle up on another purchase. Looking to sell these as a pair for say$125 (sorry i think 125 may be a bit too aggresive) NOW $100 shipped in the US. After doing a quick search of completed sales on ebay, I believe this to be (hopefully) a fair price! Will ship priority flat rate box asap. 1st :takeit: wins just like the other threads.

Somebody help me out

ScannedImage120530002.jpg

ScannedImage120530003.jpgScannedImage120530000.jpgScannedImage120530001.jpg

I'm spending too much money and again need a quick few bucks in my paypal acct., have had success this past week selling a couple slabs so I'm trying again with the following: X-men 96 cgc 8.5 ow and x-men 99 9.2 ow. Like the others I have moved this week hoping for a real quick sale and quick payment to settle up on another purchase. Looking to sell these as a pair for say$125 (sorry i think 125 may be a bit too aggresive) NOW $100 shipped in the US. After doing a quick search of completed sales on ebay, I believe this to be (hopefully) a fair price! Will ship priority flat rate box asap. 1st :takeit: wins just like the other threads.

Somebody help me out

ScannedImage120530002.jpg

ScannedImage120530003.jpgScannedImage120530000.jpgScannedImage120530001.jpg

:takeit: per PM