• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cool sets, super cheap lots and free junk CLOSED!

208 posts in this topic

Bought a nice size collection this weekend and looking to blow out some of it out dirt cheap. After pulling the stuff i wanted for myself, i have 7 (more) boxes of junk i dont want/ need. If you guys dont want it, maybe 2nd and charles will. :D

Im not going to grade unless requested (dont hesitate to ask!) but the majority of the collection is in the 8.5-9.2 range. No water damage,mildew,bugs etc

Shipping is not included, i will ship wherever you want however you want. (media mail too)

As far as freebies go, take all you want. No limit, i just want this stuff gone!

This was in the toss pile. Only because i missed how nice they were. Dune 1-3

1 (9.2/4)

2 (9.8) stunning

3 (9.4/6)

scan0002-2.jpg

Just number one left for free!All sold!

Bought a nice size collection this weekend and looking to blow out some of it out dirt cheap. After pulling the stuff i wanted for myself, i have 7 (more) boxes of junk i dont want/ need. If you guys dont want it, maybe 2nd and charles will. :D

Im not going to grade unless requested (dont hesitate to ask!) but the majority of the collection is in the 8.5-9.2 range. No water damage,mildew,bugs etc

Shipping is not included, i will ship wherever you want however you want. (media mail too)

As far as freebies go, take all you want. No limit, i just want this stuff gone!

1 (9.2/4)

2 (9.8) stunning

3 (9.4/6)

th_scan0004.jpgth_scan0003.jpgth_scan0002-2.jpg

10$

I'll take the 9.8 Dune book for $10 if you promise not to ship me the other two. (Actually go ahead and ship the #3 as well. :ohnoez:)

I will also give you $10 for a 9.8 Sheena book, preferably #1.

1 (9.2/4)

2 (9.8) stunning

3 (9.4/6)

th_scan0004.jpgth_scan0003.jpgth_scan0002-2.jpg

10$

I'll take the 9.8 Dune book for $10 if you promise not to ship me the other two. (Actually go ahead and ship the #3 as well. :ohnoez:)

I will also give you $10 for a 9.8 Sheena book, preferably #1.

Cool, will do. but neither sheena can make 9.8, both look right at 9.4

Marvel VS i believe these are all the exclusives that were packaged with the marvel legends action figures

6e9a3289.jpg

FREE! Taken!

Way to not be a complete mooch, Heath.

Monday put a cocklebur under your saddle, huh? :devil:

Oh, I have no doubt I am getting more (speaking of additional items, any Star Comics coming?)...best to be in on the ground floor on this thread methinks :ohnoez: