• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Comic Con Charlotte NC

3 posts in this topic

I am planning on going to the Heroes Comic Con in Charlotte, NC this summer. It has been forever since I have been to a comic convention, but I guess things are pretty much like they were 15 - 20 years ago. Anyone go to Heroes last year? Any words of wisdom, advice or suggestions?......cheers.....shadowman

I am planning on going to the Heroes Comic Con in Charlotte, NC this summer. It has been forever since I have been to a comic convention, but I guess things are pretty much like they were 15 - 20 years ago. Anyone go to Heroes last year? Any words of wisdom, advice or suggestions?......cheers.....shadowman

I LOVE Heroes, for a variety of reasons.

1). Charlotte has a beautiful downtown with lots of quality hotels. People are friendly, and there are plenty of places to hang out, eat, and drink.

2). There is always a ton of great stuff for sale at Heroes, as long as you are willing to dig through boxes to find it. A fair number of mid level dealers attend, and they generally have the best offerings.

3). You'll meet lots of Boardies....its a pretty solid gathering spot for Forumites from both on the East Coast and from the South.

Its a great show...plan on attending for the three days if you can. (thumbs u

Thanks....I plan being there for all 3 days. I have some family in Charlotte that I have not seen in a long time so my trip will allow me to visit them and have some fun at the comic con. Tim Sale is scheduled to be there and I really am a fan of his art. Plus many other industry notables are scheduled to be there. Thanks again.......cheers.....shadowman