• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's 2nd Annual March Madness

149 posts in this topic

American Splendor #1 VF+, maybe VF/NM, key book, Pekar, Crumb, looks like a pressing candidate to me, very fresh from an OO collection, check out the scan, nicest copy I have ever offered for sale..................$149.

AmericanSplendor1VFplus001.jpg

As per PM, :takeit:

I was actually surprised myself. Glad to see you grabbed it, Matt.

:applause:

Thanks! It's weird. I havent been this excited about getting a book in a long time.

Oh trust me - I get it. Howard sold me something I cannot wait to receive.

:whee::whee:

Thanks Matt.

American Splendor #1 VF+, maybe VF/NM, key book, Pekar, Crumb, looks like a pressing candidate to me, very fresh from an OO collection, check out the scan, nicest copy I have ever offered for sale..................$149.

As per PM, :takeit:

I recently bought a small OO collection of undergrounds (50 books) that had a lot of nice books in it. Of course the seller thought they were all NM which they weren't but many are F/VF or better, good affordable grades for many of these books. What's coming up next is a selection from this collection. Several of these rarely come up for sale.

He had a nice set of the digest sized "smut" books including all three issues of Snatch, Jiz, Felch, Pork & C#nt.

First up, Snatch #1 VF 3rd print, the last hand assembled Snatch #1, first raw copy I have ever seen for sale on these boards, $50 in fine in the Supplement, $100 in 9.2, my price $49.

SOLD to fatninja

Snatch1VF3rd.jpg