• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Jim Lee (& a little more) submissions for WonderCon

26 posts in this topic

Sorry for the late notice, everyone, but I'll be taking submissions for the following creators ONLY at the upcoming WonderCon convention:

Jim Lee

Scott Williams

Alex Sinclair

(no hold anymore, LOAD UP!)

J. Scott Campbell

Art Adams

Mike Mignola

Eric Powell

PM me for submission prices for getting your comics signed and graded. Couple of notes:

1) NO SKETCH REQUESTS!

2) NO GUARANTEE on getting either Geoff Johns (probably unlikely) or Jeph Loeb (somewhat likely actually) added to your Jim Lee signed books. You are taking the risk that only the art team will sign those comics.

3) NO CELEBRITY REQUESTS or other creator requests.

I need the books by Wednesday, March 14th, so start digging and mailing them out! Any questions, post them here or PM me.

i've barely recovered from the image expo

*YOU* have barely recovered? :) Um, imagine how I feel... But I know what you mean. I couldn't help the timing though.

Based on several requests, I believe I can add Mike Mignola and Eric Powell to the list of creators I can take books for. Get those books in the mail!

Joel

well last time i put the double boarded cut out one inside a slightly larger bag & board for extra protection. Should i include a regular bag & board in addition to all that for switching out the signed item? Those submission tips need updated on the forums as they don't mention that.

You send in an extra bag and board for each book you submit.

Joel takes the book from your window bag and puts it into the new bag and board so that CGC can accept it for grading.

If the book is left in a window bag it might get a sticker smack dab in the middle of the front cover.

Hope that helps.

You're welcome! Alex Sinclair has signed everything, anyone who sent me Mignola or Powell books, those got signed. Waiting on Scott Williams and a few otherS. Expect a number of Kevin Eastman sketches to come out of this show. He's running late but I see a lot of blank covers in peoples hands in this line and I'm the one that gonna witness it all.

Joel