• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ongoing and Upcoming titles that bring out the speculator in you

33 posts in this topic

Add Supurbia from Boom and Alabaster: Wolves from Dark Horse to the list of new series.

Thanks! I forgot about Alabaster Wolves - haven't read the book, but I am looking forward to the comic. I wasn't aware of Supurbia, I hope it's not like desperate housewives. What have you heard about the title?

Here's a preview of the first issue. Sounds interesting to me and the art looks pretty good:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=11653

I'm buying a bajillion copies of the newest, freshest idea EVAR in comics! X-Men Vs Avengers! You should too!!!

Please don't discuss this in this thread. Wait for Nico to start a thread on that specific subject. If you miss the first thread there will be follow up threads on speculating on it, then finally when they start to skyrocket (well sell for 2X cover) he will start a thread asking if these are going to the moon or not.

:ohnoez:

I'm buying a bajillion copies of the newest, freshest idea EVAR in comics! X-Men Vs Avengers! You should too!!!

Please don't discuss this in this thread. Wait for Nico to start a thread on that specific subject. If you miss the first thread there will be follow up threads on speculating on it, then finally when they start to skyrocket (well sell for 2X cover) he will start a thread asking if these are going to the moon or not.

:ohnoez:

Ive already read its going to be the largest selling title this year and might go over 200k. The variants will probably sell well for awhile, but I have no planned to be near it. Its not Hush.(I say this and have to eat my words later.)

after reading some of the previews i have no desire to get any of the A v X. During times like these with a big event something always slips under the radar so i'll probably try and pay attention to other stuff. Also not sold on Supurbia, doubt i'll get any.

Ive already read its going to be the largest selling title this year and might go over 200k. The variants will probably sell well for awhile, but I have no planned to be near it. Its not Hush.(I say this and have to eat my words later.)

I didn't pre-order it, but I haven't read x-men or the avengers in 15 years ... I was really impressed with the line up of creators on the books & I'll probably buy them off the rack ... It's funny how titles would get canceled in the 90s that were selling 200k copies & now if you do that kind of number everyone is talking about it. I'm interested in seeing what kind of numbers X-O will do with its talking cover ... I wasn't a big fan, but Valiant has always put out some awesome covers.