• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED SOLD OUT OF BLANKS - NEW THREAD FOR OTHER STUFF!!

39 posts in this topic

:takeit: the last Vampirella ...

Just a heads up, I already pm'd an I'll take it about 20 minutes ago on this. At least I hope this means it's mine. Just waiting on an invoice.

Not my thread, so not my decision. But generally the point of an :takeit: rule is so that a subsequent buyer is not surprised by an alleged previous private sale. If you go the PM route, which I often do, you should request the book to be put on hold. But again, not my thread - it's Adonis' book.

I was able to "acquire" several Vamperilla blanks which are not available through the open market. These blanks were sent to several artists who did a limited amount of sketches, which were later sold at Dynamic forces. You will ever be able to find these blanks, well...blank. :)

My price is $40 each, or take all three for $120 plus USPS Priority Shipment. 1 available!

I also have three Batman 61 Euro blanks for sale, they are $30 each, or $90 for all three plus USPS Priority Shipment. Any questions, please PM me.:news: SOLD

:takeit: is king and the Sales Forum rules apply.

This pretty much decides it.

PMs are great but left to the hope that the other person responds and generally they will say to post the :take it: sign as anyone else can step in while you are discussing...

Just a heads up, I already pm'd an I'll take it about 20 minutes ago on this. At least I hope this means it's mine. Just waiting on an invoice.

If you go the PM route, which I often do, you should request the book to be put on hold.

I understand that first I'll take it wins so I actually sent a Pm that said I'll take it and included my payment address to send an invoice so there was no need to ask for me to put it on hold. I just haven't heard back yet which is why I let you know in my other post.

But like you said it's his book and he can sell it to whoever he wants.

If you go the PM route, which I often do, you should request the book to be put on hold.

I understand that first I'll take it wins so I actually sent a Pm that said I'll take it and included my payment address to send an invoice so there was no need to ask for me to put it on hold. I just haven't heard back yet which is why I let you know in my other post.

But like you said it's his book and he can sell it to whoever he wants.

Not trying to be a , and he probably has an extra to satisfy both, but he can't sell it to whoever he wants. The rules are the rules. As much as they hurt, they are there to make sure things are done on the up and up. To many times there have been problems of people passing on books via PM and no way to show that they actually wanted it. The :takeit: is the smoking gun of sales.

I hope it works out for all parties!

JJ

Since I know y'all care about my opinion so much....

Generally :takeit: rules because you're saying you'll take it at full ask price as outlined in the forum. The point of it being a trump card is that it trumps any negotiations taking place for a lower price, or for special terms like time payments.

There are some buyers who prefer to remain anonymous so they'll post their "I'll take it" via PM.

If it were my sale and the prospect PM'd an unconditional :takeit:, I would simply go by time/date stamp. But it's not my sale, and hopefully both buyers will be understanding with whatever the seller decides.

Cheers.

Edit, oh and I almost forgot: :slapfight:

Since I know y'all care about my opinion so much....

Generally :takeit: rules because you're saying you'll take it at full ask price as outlined in the forum. The point of it being a trump card is that it trumps any negotiations taking place for a lower price, or for special terms like time payments.

There are some buyers who prefer to remain anonymous so they'll post their "I'll take it" via PM.

If it were my sale and the prospect PM'd an unconditional :takeit:, I would simply go by time/date stamp. But it's not my sale, and hopefully both buyers will be understanding with whatever the seller decides.

Cheers.

Edit, oh and I almost forgot: :slapfight:

Exactly, I have myself have been one of those type of buyers. Most of what I buy lately has been posted as I'll take it in a PM. My offer was an unconditional I'll take it. In my PM I said I'll take it and gave my paypal address and said please send me an invoice.

I in no way was negotiating or left any question to weather I wanted it and my time stamp was definately first which was why I posted in the first place after seeing another I'll take it post. But we'll see how this goes and I will definately respect the decision the seller makes reguardless.

Checked the PMs but not the Sales Thread

Collec PMed me at 11:36A.M with the following:

I'll take your last Vampirella blank. My paypal address to send me the invoice is

Edited for e-mail protection

Hopefully no discontent, rules were followed.

AndyBobo, I'll see what I can do for you :thumbsup:

And since we're on topic/point. I'm adding these two for sale as well:

Avengers 1 CGC SS 9.6 Thor by George Perez (Good Luck getting one without the Hero Initiative) $175 shipped.

avgp.jpg

Avengers 1 CGC SS 9.8 - Thor Brent Peeples $150 Shipped

avbp.jpg

Checked the PMs but not the Sales Thread

Collec PMed me at 11:36A.M with the following:

I'll take your last Vampirella blank. My paypal address to send me the invoice is

Edited for e-mail protection

Hopefully no discontent, rules were followed.

AndyBobo, I'll see what I can do for you :thumbsup:

Time stamp was actually 11:06am but not a big deal (thumbs u

(worship) Thanks so much for clearing this up and payment will be sent once I receive the invoice. Thanks again.