• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Surprised There Was Never A Hannah Montana Comic-Book

27 posts in this topic

They haven't even published a Phineas & Ferb series, have they?
Maybe something here?

GCD describes those as still shots from the actual cartoons. Closest they've come to a comic, it seems.

Phineas and Ferb @ GCD

Yeah, I think alot of Disney stuff was doing that at a time. I remember seeing a Lizzie Maguire like that at supermarket. hm

Maybe something here?

GCD describes those as still shots from the actual cartoons. Closest they've come to a comic, it seems.

Phineas and Ferb @ GCD

I know I am an adult, but I friggin love this show. The only show I don't mind watching with my toddlers.

Why would you start a thread about this.... (shrug)

You off them meds again? ....or is everything closed in your town and there is no cable?

:(

Just kidding...I always wonder about that...After following her tour for three months, beginning in Wichita, I asked Miguel (her manager) about making "The adventures Of Hanna Montana," he just laughed at me and asked why a "52 year old man would follow her to all these shows"...when I jokingly said we were meant to be together...he slowly walked away and that's when I was slapped with that famous restraining order that made the Boston newspapers. Good thing it expires in January of 2013.

:roflmao: That is Awesome!
smiley-laughing021.gif

Maybe something here?

Phineas and Ferb @ GCD

I know I am an adult, but I friggin love this show. The only show I don't mind watching with my toddlers.

I'm in that boat with you. It's easily my favorite of the shows my daughter watches.