• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst Comic Book Hero Ever Superpro

5 posts in this topic

CGC please add Superpro to the registry, and if they are added already can someone please tell me were to register my Superpro comic books? According to Wikipedia the Superpro comic books series is considered on of the worst ever and so I don't know why they would not already be here somewhere. I had a collection of them that I bought during the heyday of comic book speculation (early 1990's) I held onto them for ever. Even to me he seemed like a totally retarded character but I bought the first issue telling myself he would catch-on. Then the series was cancelled and I still held thinking "something has to come of this" And now I am reading on wiki that it's one of the worst comic books ever written so the joke is on me, but I still got bought a nice graded copy to put on my wall to remind me to be on guard against group-think.