• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - March Madness - Rock Albums

Pink Floyd bracket  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Pink Floyd bracket

43 posts in this topic

Have to remember its based on the album. I love GNR but VS is a better album in my opinion the illusuion but would have voted for Appetite before VS.

This.

I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have when I voted. I voted GNR and was shocked when I saw that PJ was leading. I thought yoiu guys were a bunch of dumbarses.

Then, I noticed it wasn't Appetite. doh!

Oh, I'm sure that one will show up.

Also, the 12 people that have voted for Innocent Man, your balls called and they are seceding from the union.

Right, because nothing screams masculine like Jackson Browne

I loved Glass Houses and The Stranger. Innocent Man is the most pussified doo-wop pablum pukefest of all time. If I were billy Joel I would claim that a body snatchers podperson did that album.

But I would still cash the checks.

I picked the lesser of two evils. :P I would have hoped I had a third choice.

Also, the 12 people that have voted for Innocent Man, your balls called and they are seceding from the union.

Right, because nothing screams masculine like Jackson Browne

I loved Glass Houses and The Stranger. Innocent Man is the most pussified doo-wop pablum pukefest of all time. If I were billy Joel I would claim that a body snatchers podperson did that album.

But I would still cash the checks.

I picked the lesser of two evils. :P I would have hoped I had a third choice.

Yup (thumbs u

Where is the next poll? I need to wash the Innocent Man filth off my brain.

You seem Finghry. You need more Fingh in your diet.

Listen to some John Denver or Barry Manilow. That won't scrub the filth off but afterwards you won't care much.

Listen to some John Denver or Barry Manilow. That won't scrub the filth off but afterwards you won't care much.

Both awesome sauce compared to IM. I need Tiny Tim or Baha Men on continuous loop.

I love all the music mentioned in this thread. :mad:

That I do not believe. Either that or you are secretly Welsh.

Not a fan of Browne or Joel. Like PJ and G n R, even if those albums have been played to death.

If you don't like Browne or Joel, how can you love all the music mentioned in this thread. That's what didn't compute. Plus Tiny Tim, the Baha Men and John Denver were mentioned in the thread. :ohnoez:

Not a fan of Browne or Joel. Like PJ and G n R, even if those albums have been played to death.

If you don't like Browne or Joel, how can you love all the music mentioned in this thread. That's what didn't compute. Plus Tiny Tim, the Baha Men and John Denver were mentioned in the thread. :ohnoez:

I was being sar-car-stic, Mr. Fingh Fan Foom. Tiny Tim had his moments, though.

I generally take you at face value. I was scratching a whole in my head.

I generally take you at face value. I was scratching a whole in my head.

My posts are loaded with more nuance, weirdness, layers, and self-indulgent whitterings than Tup at his most egregious. :sumo: