• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sweet CGC Golden Age, CLOSED

71 posts in this topic

Or...what was the advertised price for the Fighting Yank 23?

Curious because it's one I need and I don't want to spend Metro's $1K+ for a 7.0.

Guys, the book sold for $600, fifty dollars under my listed price.

Thanks, just curious for purposes of gauging a good price next time one of these comes up for sale. Definitely on my list!

Or...what was the advertised price for the Fighting Yank 23?

Curious because it's one I need and I don't want to spend Metro's $1K+ for a 7.0.

Guys, the book sold for $600, fifty dollars under my listed price.

Thanks, just curious for purposes of gauging a good price next time one of these comes up for sale. Definitely on my list!

Very Nice Book :)

Congrats to the buyer and seller !

:headbang:

CATMAN COMICS #20 4.5 OFF WHITE PAGES Moderate restoration $3000 A 3.0 sold recently on C'link for well above this.

Catman20.jpg

thank gawd i'm not after the catman run. this thread would have my liver on the black market.

CATMAN COMICS #20 4.5 OFF WHITE PAGES Moderate restoration $3000 A 3.0 sold recently on C'link for well above this.

thank gawd i'm not after the catman run. this thread would have my liver on the black market.

lol