• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scan your paypal/ebay mailing labels at the post office!

22 posts in this topic

Maybe it's my mood today but I posted this just as a warning. Why do I feel like I a defending myself. I am done with these boards. I have two transactions to complete and then I am gone.

You are 100% correct and I agree that if someone for some reason does not scan the label for you once it's in their hands you don't have a leg to stand on unless the remember you specifically handing it over.

The rest is just discussion. You don't have to feel the need to reply to it all.

Don't let it bother you.

Appreciate the heads up.

(thumbs u

This happened to me on two packages. Although I was saved on one when it was scanned at delivery, the other package was never found and ended up costing me about $200. Roy is right, you don't have a leg to stand on with Paypal. Unless it shows delivered, it's not covered :sorry:

I still don't wait. I shipped out a graded 9.4 ASM #129 today and just dropped it at the end of the counter. :tonofbricks::facepalm: