• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Dealer site - Nostalgic Investments

22 posts in this topic

Bechara is a very nice guy, knowledgeable and fun to talk to...but...he is also quite the salesman. I always stop by his table at Chicago Comiccon and enjoy talking with him and occasional buying some nice art. He has tons of great pages, many more than are on his new site. I'm really glad he has the site up finally after literally years of talking about it.

Jay

Bechara is a very nice guy, knowledgeable and fun to talk to...but...he is also quite the salesman. I always stop by his table at Chicago Comiccon and enjoy talking with him and occasional buying some nice art. He has tons of great pages, many more than are on his new site. I'm really glad he has the site up finally after literally years of talking about it.

Jay

I Agee completely. I talked to him several times at Wondercon about his website so it is great to see it on line. He always has some amazing stuff so I hope he keeps adding on his site.

For a sight to list OA he has some funny spelling errors

Green Lantern Corpse?

Green Lantern Corpse Quarterly?

please tell me that's a joke and not unintentional irony lol

For a sight to list OA he has some funny spelling errors

Green Lantern Corpse?

Green Lantern Corpse Quarterly?

please tell me that's a joke and not unintentional irony lol

My spelling of sight was a joke no one got untill now...

But it is true how he has spelled Corps

who cares about spelling....lol.

he has an incredible collection and i have drooled over many of his portfolios at various shows.

exciting to see him put "a fraction" of his artwork online for purchase.

and i am not "spell checking" this post i just wrote...lol.

Bechara can be a nice charming guy but he just kind of rubs me the wrong way... Like I can't trust him. I felt that right away the first day I met him. None of his comics are priced, but whatever it is in the guide..times it by 5, if it's a CGC

I've purchased a few pages from Bechara at SDCC and thought he was a nice guy. Actually, I spoke more with his wife, who was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely buy from them again.

I am going to chime in here as well. I use to see Bechara at Wondercon each year. If he wasn't super busy he would shoot the breeze with me. I picked up a few things from him (and wished I could have picked a bunch more up). Always was very nice and helpful with me.