• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 Bullets?

26 posts in this topic

It sounds like I have to give this one another try. I tend to like Vertigo and more writer oriented books but I got the first trade and just thought was okay... Perhaps I read it too quickly? 'House, you got a 100 Bullets trade package deal?

I don't have a 40% off set for it, and probably won't until the whole series is done. But the individual volumes are 35% off. Numbers 2 thru 4 are on the eBay store now, and I can finally list 1, 5, and 6 now. The first volume was out of stock for a while so they could do a new printing, but it's back again.

I should have the other volumes listed sometime today.

'House

It sounds like I have to give this one another try.

My work here is done.

Yes! Another potential convert! Nice work, Z!

Bob.....you'll love this book. 2nd trade is good, 3rd trade is really good. 4th trade everything (ie. the "big picture") starts to come together and the series really hits its stride!

Now the only question is do I wait for the whole series to finish up so I can read 'em all together with the trades or pick it up now? With Fables I was just picking up the trades, but I found I was itching to read more so I also pick up the comics monthly, even though I will ALSO buy the tpb later...silly I know...

Now the only question is do I wait for the whole series to finish up so I can read 'em all together with the trades or pick it up now? With Fables I was just picking up the trades, but I found I was itching to read more so I also pick up the comics monthly, even though I will ALSO buy the tpb later...silly I know...

Do you really want to wait four years to read the story?

I mean, that's four years you can join in 100 Bullets threads on the boards and chat with everyone else who is dying for an issue as badly as you are! Probably worse in the case of chrisco37... You'd think it was that time of the month the last five days before each issue... smile.gif

Probably worse in the case of chrisco37... You'd think it was that time of the month the last five days before each issue... smile.gif

Thus was born "100 Tampons", a gritty story of.....